Isle of Wight vs The touts and forgers!

Guest pugsleyroberts

Just noticed this on the website where it talks about ticket sales, dunno if anyone else noticed but its good to see IOW are trying to battle the forgery from last year and maybe the touts.

Tickets for 2008 will be in the form of micro-chipped wristbands which will be sent to customers in May 2008.

whats a micro chipped wristband??

*Lauz is being thick tonight*

That would be good! Especially after Indieboys wristband breaking last year and they ran out of spares and we very nearly weren't allowed back in! Put a real downer on the Sunday. Hopefully the chipped wristbands won't be effected by sun tan lotion wiping off the writing on the wristband either!!

oh god forgot about that!!! all my wirting came off my one and they nearly didnt let me in either so i missed a couple of bands trying to get a new one only to be told they didnt have any left :ph34r:

ah its was horrible this year waiting to go in.....was boiling hot and the queue was going soooo slow. took over a hour to get in - thats a hour drinking time wasted!!!