RUMOURS FOR 2008

Guest danny12345

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a damn site more appealing to me than watching U2.

Honestly, is this U2 thing a genuine rumour or just what people want to think will happen? I do hope its bollox.

• 3 weeks later...
Its a genuine rumour... been going since last year..for various reasons..the music they played between sets was U2 which apparantly was what they did the year previously with the stones..also SOLO promote U2 just as they do the stones and as far as I'm aware there is re-release of some of their music due out early next year...so could be...

Af for Foos...yeah I noticed that too...Cant see it though

Does Foos playing 2006 not all but rule them out. Can't think of a major festie having the same main stage headline within two years.

It's Led Zep, right? Why else would they announce so early and make such a big deal out of things (£75 early booking club etc)! The organiser was asked this year how he was going to better the Rolling Stones and he apparently replied "by reforming Led Zep?". Now, he may have been joking but maybe not...

It's Led Zep, right? Why else would they announce so early and make such a big deal out of things (£75 early booking club etc)! The organiser was asked this year how he was going to better the Rolling Stones and he apparently replied "by reforming Led Zep?". Now, he may have been joking but maybe not...

I'm pretty sure that Sunday is The Police.

According to this it's not LZ or U2.

to be honest im thinking the same thing....The Police dont interest me at all