Endorse It 2008

Guest Neil

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly went this year but a lack of funds and my then work assignment ending July 1st put a stop to such extravagancies, so I had to make do with the festivals I already had tickets for.

Anyway, my career is back on track and there's money in the bank, so how could I ignore such an outrageously good offer!

I'm in.

WoW, see ya there and Smallworld May Gathering perhaps ?

//Did you get my PM about my up and coming November event in East Sussex ?//

The whole thing sounds lovely and I think we will be coming down for it in 2008 as a replacement for other southern festies we are not bothering with (Glasto and BDs)..

I'm a Dorset lad, albeit living in Yorkshire for the last 10 years..

Line-up'wise, more of what you seem to have been providing for the last few years please. Maybe with the addition of Kilnaboy and the Hedgerow Crawlers..

• 2 weeks later...

Another suggestion :

Headjam (MySpace page) (Dub/Metal/Punk/Dreadz :) )

They were top banana at the post- Anarchist Bookfair squat party on Saturday, and are quite well known on the activist/underground/squat scene in London.

On a much bigger name note (indeed potential headliner), I wonder whether Horace Andy is available?

He was SUPERB at the Lambeth Country Show in July.

Reggae legend!! :D

im very tempted by this!!!! i live dorset so i may aswell try the festival!!!

This genius was fantastic on Saturday when we saw him. This was in the Ryde Theatre, Isle of Wight, of all places, but he's a storming bluesman (with reggae elements), comes from Brixton.

Errol Linton and his Blues Vibe

http://www.errollintonsbluesvibe.com/

Site appears to be down at the moment, but I doubt that's permanent, it was workimg very recently.

Well worth it, this man is a great live perfomer, a harmonica genius with a tight band ...

This genius was fantastic on Saturday when we saw him. This was in the Ryde Theatre, Isle of Wight, of all places, but he's a storming bluesman (with reggae elements), comes from Brixton.

Errol Linton and his Blues Vibe

http://www.errollintonsbluesvibe.com/

Site appears to be down at the moment, but I doubt that's permanent, it was workimg very recently.

Well worth it, this man is a great live perfomer, a harmonica genius with a tight band ...

Just to give you a bit of prior notice - early bird tickets sales will close in the near future, so please get in quick.

We will also be putting on a little do at Frome's Cheese and Grain on the first of March, so keep your eyes on Efestivals for exclusive info. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...