Loopallu 2008

Guest bryanb

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i was one of the stewards drove up from manchester to do the festival loopallu i,,,,,,, was the one on the front gate both days and must say was one of the easiest festivals to do , there was only sixteen stewards for the whole camp so if the was what i belive very little trouble ,,and everyone of us enjoyed it and hopefully we will be back again nxt yr 2009
Edited by LevellerRich

I am t'scouser who you made drink a can of ale down in one first time I tried to enter the outside world with it in me hand! And then you and my missus laughed at me when I only managed to do it in two!!! :D:)

EDIT: I must point out that this post is in no way meant to portray that Showsec or any of it's employees encouraged irresponsible drinking. Your honour. It was a can of Fanta orange ale if you must know... :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...