Loopallu 2008

Guest bryanb

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm would of liked to make this my last festival of the year but a little bit too late now, i had planned to have the "The Last Call" As my last festival of the year but then it got bloody called off!, Only if i had a ticket for this id of gone, Never mind next year ill be coming to this!..

Have Fun Folks!

Hmmm would of liked to make this my last festival of the year but a little bit too late now, i had planned to have the "The Last Call" As my last festival of the year but then it got bloody called off!, Only if i had a ticket for this id of gone, Never mind next year ill be coming to this!..

Have Fun Folks!

Great weekend, realy enjoyed our first Loopallu.

We were pitched beside what became the biggest tent on the campsite, but was not erected until around lunchtime on Saturday. The guys who owned it had it tried to put it up in the dark on Friday but were too out of it to manage. One of them still managed to sleep under it for the best part of 5 hours, and this was right next to the entrance. They finally managed to get it up with assistance from a few of us in the "audience" only to find that the door zips were knackered and would not close. Hence the reason why someone left it behind at Connect where these guys acquired it!!! Absolutely hilarous watching them struggle to put it up. Still not sure if they even noticed the zips were broken!

One of big tent team had drums which he threatened to play all night. My partner nicked them from him and hid them in our tent. She thought that she had outdone him only for him to appear with an even bigger drum which he had stashed elsewhere. Superb! The weekend must have caught up with them as his threatened drumming never materialised as he fell asleep early doors.

All in all a fine weekend, roll on next year.

Great weekend, realy enjoyed our first Loopallu.

We were pitched beside what became the biggest tent on the campsite, but was not erected until around lunchtime on Saturday. The guys who owned it had it tried to put it up in the dark on Friday but were too out of it to manage. One of them still managed to sleep under it for the best part of 5 hours, and this was right next to the entrance.

All in all a fine weekend, roll on next year.

I dunno which weekend this is referring to, but it was on the first page when I googled "Scotland Northern Lights":

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_26094...discovery.space

Anyway, northern lights or no northern lights I am very excited! Now fully packed and hopefully compliant with Ryanair's festival-unfriendly facist baggage rulings, leaving for the airport at 9 in the morning.