Tartan Heart 2008

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£20 is what a heard. Headliners, Levellers and Idlewilde. Heres hoping!

If it gets muddy, campervans are a nightmare to get out, the only way out is up a big hill, saw loads of people stuck on the Sunday and they had to call on a tractor to tow them out. Maybe worth getting there early and parking right at the top of the hill.

I picked up this one today. Not the best probably as the price is low but my mate has the same one. He used it at Glasto and Bella last year and he said it was perfect. Figured that the kids rarely go to festivals bar this one and It'll do for a once a year job. Two rooms so that's one for us and one for the kids.

Clicky.

I would say no, they will most likely only send you one anyway, plus due to them planning out the size of the area etc with amount of tickets sold for each area.. it may mean someone missing out on one!

You will have plenty room to pitch a couple tents round the caravan, as long as your sensible about it then nothing should get said.