Tartan Heart 2008

Guest Paul ™

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a huge KT fan but she managed to pull it off at BD's last year as a Friday headliner, and suprised a lot of folk... me included*

*disclaimer - that might have been all the cider, weed and mdma that influenced the decision :)

Crowded House would be a good act to put on the Saturday close out slot.

As for Maximo Park, cracking band, but alas I don't think they would be right for Bella, but then I am not the biggest Feeder fan either.

And KT would be a big no no from me.

Think I would like to see Breaks (again) British Sea Power and if possible Arcade Fire or the Decemberists for a headline slot.

To be honest though, whomever it is, I will still be going, as Bella has become one of the highlights of my year. :)

think a couple pages ago it said they were out on the 1st of dec but that may of been in this years thread! al have a we look at the bella site but a doubt thatl get updated all a know is hoots put them on at early bird tickets before christmas as a presant idea a hink a noticed it last year any way :)

not sure bout prices probly about £70

Edited by parr4130

• 5 weeks later...

So a week today till the tickets are on sale then B)

Are they doing an early bird offer @ last years prices? That would be nice way to reward early buyers.. hint aimed at you Mr Hicks :P

Also do you think they will release any of the acts?