Celebs spotted @ Leeds

Guest rusky123

Anyone see any celebs at leeds? got any funny stories? here's a few of mine.

1. Saw who i swear was donny torrettes smashing chairs over tables in the vip area and again in the vip toilets looking very pissed (please confirm if it was him)

2. The Fat bird from the gossip in the vip bar. she stormed out when the dj played her song.

3. One of the guys from razorlight in the vip bar.

4. The pigeon detectives walking about the vip area before thier set.

5. Lots of the guys/girls from hollyoaks (thats how i was on guest list heehee)

6. a few of the emmerdale crew

7. A bloke from the tv show my parents are aliens?

probobly more but i'm waiting for the memories to come back.

Post your stories of who you saw and what they were up to.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In 2008, me and a few others got pictures with the pigeon detectives on the friday morning, as they played on the thursday night. We spotted them on the way to the main stage.

And in 2009, Daryl from coronation street walked over and said "any you guys lend me a rizla" in orange camp. haha.

edit: realised i had put 2009 instead of 2008, and 2010 instead of 2010

Edited by biglewhill

• 1 month later...

ye i've met: Collin Murray, Chris Moyles, Edith Bowman, Sara Cox, the singer from the cribs, kaiser chiefs, dizzee rascal, abi titmus, futurheads, bassist from racontours, lethal bizzle, comedy dave, corry cast, feeder, alan carr, fightstar, jesse hughes (eagles of death metal), the subways, ian brown, artic monkeys, maggot out of goldie lookin' chain and i thought i saw dave grohl walking around but i didnt believe it :P

Leeds wont have any good celebrities. Reading i suppose may have a few and theres usually quite a few milling around glasto.

Unless you like seeing people from hollyoaks in which case im sure youll see a few at leeds.

I did get to meet melvin last year though, I was a bit inebriated to have a good discussion with him though.

Edited by Dommy

• 1 year later...

Ed Sheeran by the cash machines, two of one direction in the silent disco, Alex Turner just walking around. The best year by far though was when Travvie from Gym Class Heroes went up to my mate in the ferris wheel queue and asked could he go on the ride with them, amazing!