Celebs spotted @ Leeds

Guest rusky123

Anyone see any celebs at leeds? got any funny stories? here's a few of mine.

1. Saw who i swear was donny torrettes smashing chairs over tables in the vip area and again in the vip toilets looking very pissed (please confirm if it was him)

2. The Fat bird from the gossip in the vip bar. she stormed out when the dj played her song.

3. One of the guys from razorlight in the vip bar.

4. The pigeon detectives walking about the vip area before thier set.

5. Lots of the guys/girls from hollyoaks (thats how i was on guest list heehee)

6. a few of the emmerdale crew

7. A bloke from the tv show my parents are aliens?

probobly more but i'm waiting for the memories to come back.

Post your stories of who you saw and what they were up to.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shook Colin Murray's hand as he was leaving the guest bar during Smashing Pumpkins, he was really friendly, decent bloke. Saw the drummer from razorlight, don't know his name just recognised his long face :angry: My son & his mate had his pic taken with the singer from pidgeon detectives, again in guest bar.... very nice man, saw him a few times & always seemed to have time for people. I'll post the pics of him when I get them.

Macaler (sp?) from hollyoaks. (if that can even be counted!!!)

not sure bout this one but the drummer from kings of leon sitting on the grass in the crowd durring gogol bordello with loads of people round him. Could have just been a looky likey with lots of friends tho. lmao.

Seasick Steve was wandering about the crowd in the Carling Tent before The Hold Steady. So of course I went and shook his hand and got my picture taken with him.

I also saw Todd from I was a cub scout in the NME tent after Sparta and Whiskers from iForward Russia! in the Carling Tent on early Saturday afternoon.

I think I saw Ben Stiller (Meet The Parents) at the unsigned stage.. no joke.. i was completely sober and i towered over him with my 6ft5ness!

Oh shit I nearly forgot....I saw the lad who plays Devvo waiting for his wristband on Thursday about 11am at the guest box office. He was with his girlfriend & wasn't dressed like Devvo.....he had a grey beany on. I caught his eye a few times, but he looked like he wanted to be annonymous. I also saw him in the guest bar & as he walked towards me to go to the bogs I nodded to him & said "alright" & he sort of nodded, but looked a bit miffed, again, like he didn't want to be noticed.

Oh & here's another one, My lad, Ben, on the right & his mate Hewey with Matt Bowman from Pidgeon Detectives in the guest bar just after their set. He also posed with my mates' daughters. I also saw him later talking to a few people. Nice man. :angry:

DSC00238.jpg

Anyone see any celebs at leeds? got any funny stories? here's a few of mine.

1. Saw who i swear was donny torrettes smashing chairs over tables in the vip area and again in the vip toilets looking very pissed (please confirm if it was him)

2. The Fat bird from the gossip in the vip bar. she stormed out when the dj played her song.

3. One of the guys from razorlight in the vip bar.

4. The pigeon detectives walking about the vip area before thier set.

5. Lots of the guys/girls from hollyoaks (thats how i was on guest list heehee)

6. a few of the emmerdale crew

7. A bloke from the tv show my parents are aliens?

probobly more but i'm waiting for the memories to come back.

Post your stories of who you saw and what they were up to.