Early one next year

Guest 5co77ie

Why so early? Presume the weekend before the Bank Holiday.

More chance of sun.... :angry:

I'm hoping Endorse it is the week before - that would be the 9th.

I can confirm that Endorse-it will be the weekend before on 8th-10th August 2008. :angry:

You following me matey??? :lol:

Never a problem in itself for me to appear at a fest, it's just all the obstacles that appear on the road from thought to action...... :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm out for this party next year, going to Tartan Heart as usual the weekend before, then fly out to Amsterdam for a couple of days before going to Lowlands for the weekend :lol:

Booked my flights yesterday!

Am sure it will be a blast though... I will miss it and will return in 2009 :lol:

Edited by Paul ™

• 1 month later...

I'm in the mood to kill my disorganised and shambolic brother now. He'll be 50 next year, actual birthday not til November, but he is organising a private mini festival/party in a beautiful location in Wales. It's a grand idea in itself and we really really want to go, but he is currently threatening 'Mid August', jeoparding either Endorse It or BD for us. Trying to pressureise him to hold it the very first weekend of August, but he's in the hands of some professional muisicians who'll be playing for him, and their uncertain diaries ...

If I had no choice but to sacrifice one of BD or Endorse It, Endorse It is the one I'd least like to lose of them, not least because we already have tickets, but also because there were well over 50 Urban and other mates of mine there last year, and Deb is desparate to go, I told her such good stories.

<rings brother again for more date-badgering!>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm in the mood to kill my disorganised and shambolic brother now. He'll be 50 next year, actual birthday not til November, but he is organising a private mini festival/party in a beautiful location in Wales. It's a grand idea in itself and we really really want to go, but he is currently threatening 'Mid August', jeoparding either Endorse It or BD for us. Trying to pressureise him to hold it the very first weekend of August, but he's in the hands of some professional muisicians who'll be playing for him, and their uncertain diaries ...

If I had no choice but to sacrifice one of BD or Endorse It, Endorse It is the one I'd least like to lose of them, not least because we already have tickets, but also because there were well over 50 Urban and other mates of mine there last year, and Deb is desparate to go, I told her such good stories.

<rings brother again for more date-badgering!>

Good news and Bad news :

Good :

The Beautiful Days vs Brotherfest clash that I was for ages fearing, is now OFF.

Beautiful Days all the way for 2008 with no rival family demands over 15-17 August -- we will be going to Escot, oh yes! B)B)B):D

<plans ticket buying through the fanclub members route next week>

Bad :

The dilemma now transfers itself to the weekend of Endorse It In Dorset (8-10 August). which has recently become the official 50th Birthday BrotherFest weekend too :P:(:lol::P

I am currently wailing and gnashing my teeth about that, but we will soon progress to cooking up plots to resolve the unresolveable. Possibly not excluding fratricide** ...

**not really. I don''t think! :D