OMFG! JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR BACKSTAGE PASS!

Guest glastolullyjm

Yes, i knew all my hardwork would pay off!!

Cant fooking wait, we leave at 4a.m to get there for 5.45

Have a great glasto!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Backstage is crap, sorry but truth be told, I had one for 2004 and everyone thinks they are something special.

• 3 weeks later...
Haha, perhaps. Just don't want the poor lad getting his hopes up :D

POOR LITTLE LAD? ah bless you - i have, however done enough 'festivals' or events i prefer to call them like v etc with the whole hospitality thing...and your right that is pretty pants, absolutely no different, nothing interesting....

.no, what i MEANT was i had a backstage ALL AREAS pass.....its a totally different thing, dude and dudettes..."getting an autograph might be exciting for him",......, tisk, they must think i am about 15 years old, bless their motherly hearts....

no sir, i was snapping and filming away, in the places that only AAA and BAA go, getting some rather funny footage of celebrities letting their hair down while no ones around to watch them (ahem...lol) but having considered selling some footage, i slapped mysrelf round the chops quick smart and had a stern word with myself, they shall remain for me anfd my friends only, in our heads......some classy stuff though, amy winehouse lol.................deary deary me, my gal.

still think she is an awesome entertainer though, looking like a 1950's housewife from Washington, after being attacked and bukkake'd and her hair ripped and burnt out in clumps, 10 out of 10 for her jizz world performance, after pyramid one

Anyway i realised my dream by embarking the pyramid stage, it is such an honour to have done that lol, i know its only a pieces of wood and scaffolding but its the nearest thing i relate to a church or an idol, sorry glasto IS my religion. The happy place that so many of us believe in but doesnt realy exist.....

lol, and the self righteous christians will now tell me off for badmouthing my church in my utopia that doesnt exist, taking the piss out of places like heaven that do exist......my point made, i turn on my heel and bid you good day

x

POOR LITTLE LAD? ah bless you - i have, however done enough 'festivals' or events i prefer to call them like v etc with the whole hospitality thing...and your right that is pretty pants, absolutely no different, nothing interesting....

.no, what i MEANT was i had a backstage ALL AREAS pass.....its a totally different thing, dude and dudettes..."getting an autograph might be exciting for him",......, tisk, they must think i am about 15 years old, bless their motherly hearts....

no sir, i was snapping and filming away, in the places that only AAA and BAA go, getting some rather funny footage of celebrities letting their hair down while no ones around to watch them (ahem...lol) but having considered selling some footage, i slapped mysrelf round the chops quick smart and had a stern word with myself, they shall remain for me anfd my friends only, in our heads......some classy stuff though, amy winehouse lol.................deary deary me, my gal.

still think she is an awesome entertainer though, looking like a 1950's housewife from Washington, after being attacked and bukkake'd and her hair ripped and burnt out in clumps, 10 out of 10 for her jizz world performance, after pyramid one

Anyway i realised my dream by embarking the pyramid stage, it is such an honour to have done that lol, i know its only a pieces of wood and scaffolding but its the nearest thing i relate to a church or an idol, sorry glasto IS my religion. The happy place that so many of us believe in but doesnt realy exist.....

lol, and the self righteous christians will now tell me off for badmouthing my church in my utopia that doesnt exist, taking the piss out of places like heaven that do exist......my point made, i turn on my heel and bid you good day

x

x

x

x

Are you that Charley girl from big brother?

Wow I'd love to know who you really are - as an AAA pass is very, very, very rare at Glasto - I'm not sure even Michael has one! :D Most of the organisers of Glasto for the stages only have AMA passes. and the highest pass pass I saw all weekend was a BAA worn by someone pretty high up within GFL.

BAA?

Wow I'd love to know who you really are - as an AAA pass is very, very, very rare at Glasto - I'm not sure even Michael has one! :D Most of the organisers of Glasto for the stages only have AMA passes. and the highest pass pass I saw all weekend was a BAA worn by someone pretty high up within GFL.

......some classy stuff though, amy winehouse lol.................deary deary me, my gal.

hmmm ... having spent well over an hour a few feet from Amy before she played Jazzworld, she defo wasn't off her face, not in the slightest, not even mildly drunk.

BAA?

"backstage all areas" - it's the sort of pass you get if you're one of Michael's most trusted and senior staff members having worked for him for 25+ years and with a potential need to go almost anywhere on the festie site for festival business.

Glasto is run as lots of mini empires, with passes issued for one little empire not getting you access into any of the others.