IOW 2008 Camp LaLa Fancy Dress

Guest chownsy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

im going to go as a tin of hotdogs

^_^ i really dont have a clue!!! i just wrote the first thing which came into my head ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Last year was my first time at the IOW festival and OH MY GOD!!! I had the most AMAZING time EVER!!!!! I'm not sure what the weather is normally like, but I could not believe how lucky we were as it was soooo hot all weekend!!! Especially compared to V, Glasto etc!! And esp that the fact we had no summer and the only weekend it was hot was the IOW!

I loved everything about the festival. Esp the one stage thing. I know you don't get to see as many bands as others but at least you dont miss out on any.

One thing that will always make me smile was the fancy dress!! Oh my goodness!! I have never seen so many people dressed up in one place. (apart from fancy dress parties of course) haha!

A fond memory was the men in while boiler suits and a guy with a pink sarong on with a g string!! haha!

I'm gutted to say I'm not going this year but I'm saving for 2009 already.

FAB FESTIVAL!!!

x

• 1 month later...
Well as its PC's 40th Birthday and Lauz's 21st and we'll be in Yates on Thursday night wouldnt it be good a idea if WE chose some fancy dress outfits for them!!!

ermmmm no :( i dont trust you picking my outfit!! B)

:( ill get my camera ready for that B)

be kind to me!!!

Edited by Lauz_Abbott

would he look a bit like this?!

02%20legwarmers%20off%20Baby%20Jennie.jpg

:lol::lol::):lol:

I was thinking I could choose an outfit for PC - how does a 6'2" baby sound? Y' know, in a big nappy, cute little bonnet, one of those big dummies and a rattle - would look great in Yates dont ya think - especially if we get him up on the karaoke singing Being Boiled by the Human League!!! That's PC sorted!!! Any suggestions for Lauz????????????????????