Who can explain this photo to me?!?!

themuel

Nope straight off cam and noone did, I 100% promise. Wow I just looked at the programme that opens my pics up, it is that one above I didnt know that! Would that explain why it says that? Guessing that must be the software that came with the camera cos my pc is only used for the net so I didnt get any extras with it.

Yep thats probably why its got that in the properties. Great pic however it happened!

I guess he must just've been standing funny?! Promise it hasn't been played with at all I dont even have photoshop! Maybe he's a really devious kid who thought aha I could freak these ppl out and stand behind them hiding my body?!

Nah, just doesn't pass, as you said no ripples, no shadow, infact nothing, the only possible explaination is focus and frames, he could techinally be quite a bit away, and the focus of the frame has f**ked up, yet i'm not even sure i am talking of a possible explaination.

Anyhow, after reading Kurt Vonnegut too much, I'm pretty open minded to anything.

Doubt we will be able to recreate it though, not met many bodyless kids of about 14, let alone one somehow getting a ticket for Glastonbury.

haha

Photobucket is your best bet, i stuck it up on another forum for the nerds there to give an explaination, sorry if that exceeded bandwidth but i'm pretty sure it wouldn't of, only about 4 people post.

Funny, now that forum is down..............that pictures got power, i saved it and my computer slowed down, deleted it and it's all quick again.

haha

Photobucket is your best bet, i stuck it up on another forum for the nerds there to give an explaination, sorry if that exceeded bandwidth but i'm pretty sure it wouldn't of, only about 4 people post.

Funny, now that forum is down..............that pictures got power, i saved it and my computer slowed down, deleted it and it's all quick again.

...fibber !!!

Don't want to be a kill joy, more of a Miss Marple really BUT according to the properties my computer is showing this pic is hosted by putfile.com and entitled samincornwall-80165142039.jpg

I can't open putfile.com to have a looksee, but could it be the original pic of the boy?

Curiouser and curiouser.....it does look wierd and if it is fake, pretty damn clever.

Hi all, I've been meaning to stick this up here for ages, it is a photo taken at 2005s festival on I think the Saturday morning whilst wandering around the giant pond. I took the photo of my 2 friends and it wasnt until I got it back that I saw we had an extra addition to the shot!

I remember taking the photo and have absolutely no recollection of him standing there, and he has no legs or body or shadow!

I know logically he is standing behind them and their legs are hiding his legs by a very slim chance but it just looks funny! The way he is standing his pelvic area should be showing by the ladys (louise!) hand unless he has a very short body and very long legs, and hes standing at a bit of an angle so it just looks like you should be able to see at least some evidence he has a body!

Does anybody know this child?! It confuses me every time I look at it, I sometimes wonder if I've stumbled across a glastonbury ghost! Hehe

Anyway just thought I might share it with you guys hope u find it as funny as me :blink:

samincornwall-80165142039.jpg

Aaahh, I've just seen it. Very clever. A great fake. Look closely and you will see how it's done.

look at the shadow, there is a clue.

Jas

The horizontal shadow between the legs maybe?

Seriously, it's not fake. the guy is standing there he's just standing funny I guess. i hate not being believed! i promise on my mothers life it has not been tampered with?! can you explain why you think it is cos I am interested, being clueless and all. thanks. Blimey I'm feeling like a liar for posting something i thought ppl might like to see. bugger

Seriously, it's not fake. the guy is standing there he's just standing funny I guess. i hate not being believed! i promise on my mothers life it has not been tampered with?! can you explain why you think it is cos I am interested, being clueless and all. thanks. Blimey I'm feeling like a liar for posting something i thought ppl might like to see. bugger

cant help thinking that this bit doesnt look right...

11819279152114atk8.jpg

:blink:

you got a bigger sized photo? id love to see it biggggger!

11819279152114dg3.jpg

i grabbed it before the original was taken down ( to have a closer look :blink: )

on looking at it, it definitly looks doctored im afraid muel, so if you havent done it im sure someone else has!

it appears that the guy on the right has been brought in closer to the lady, his right arm (one on the left) appears a bit hazy on the jumper edge! and the bit micky posted up is fairly odd too!

it could be the lad is just standing behind their legs though, but he definitly there! you can see a bit of shadow behind the ladies leg, which indicates something behind her.. hmm :blink:

have just had a thought which to me is proof it's real and it's just a mad angle and he's there. going by above you won't believe me but oh well. i took cam into tesco on way home from fest and put them in to be printed, before it had gone near a pc. and my copy in my album is that photo so unless tesco are doing forgeries now?! i remember cos i apologised for the way i smelled to the lady on til!

Very interesting - I doubt is fake, if it is, it's VERY good, I've had the image up to 500% and can see no tall-tale blurring around this mystery figure and all the image components appear to be the same resolution.

I am intrigued in the horizontal shadow in the foreground tho?! :blink:

Edited by Chocky