Dream Line Ups for 2008

Guest Uncle Liam

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you Indie............. ;)

Why on earth are you apologising for your musical tastes? Both are classic live bands, with legendary stage shows who have entertained millions upon millions of fans the world over for near thirty years plus.
Edited by pc18568

Radiohead, Kaiser Chiefs, Belle & Sebastian, Air, The Levellers, James, The Cure, Ian Brown, Kings of Leon, The Killers, The Coral, Van Morrisson, Green Day, Massive Attack, Tom Petty, Spiritulized, Arctic Monkeys, Bruce Springsteen, The Streets, U2, The Vines, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Zutons, Billy Bragg, The Polyphonic Spree, Badly Drawn Boy, Blur, Arcade Fire, Beck, Bootleg Beatles, Reverend & The Makers, The Pigeon Detectives, The Crimea, Sigur Ros, The Eels, PWEI, Carter USM, RATM, Senser, Sufjan Stevens, The Strokes, Sultans of Ping, Jonathan Richman, I am Kloot, The Young Knives...............to name but a few!!!

Just a few in there I'd LOVE to see! Would add to your list The Klaxons, Bloc Party, Hard Fi, The Editors, Doves, Embrace, The Magic Numbers, Manics, OCS, Starsailor, Travis.....blahhhhh blahhhhh blahhhhhhh, to tired to keep going! NITE!