How and where to score the good stuff at Benicassim- Give your tips

Guest hiheelsneakers

My mate had some MDMA last year, after seeing the state of him i wouldnt reccommend it to anyone, he went missing for 2 days, and on the Sunday we had to take him to the first aid tent as he couldnt keep anything down, they had to give him a fluid injection.

Also i noticed last year there was a lot of police doing stop and searches outside the festival and around near the gypsies. So be warned anyone who is buying anything from them, just be careful.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, what a stupid thread.

Personally, I would enjoy my festie a lot more if there were less gurning, vomiting arseholes about.

And taking shit on a plane is a really stupid idea: you get caught, that's smuggling, which is a nice while in a crappy Spanish jail.

You wanna pop pills, stick to your local club: coming to Beni you let the other Brits down.

/rant.

Jesus, what a stupid thread.

Personally, I would enjoy my festie a lot more if there were less gurning, vomiting arseholes about.

And taking shit on a plane is a really stupid idea: you get caught, that's smuggling, which is a nice while in a crappy Spanish jail.

You wanna pop pills, stick to your local club: coming to Beni you let the other Brits down.

/rant.

Like i said im not a drug taker, but i know people who are and they arent gurning vomiting arseholes, they are just ultra happy and all lovey dovey when they take mdma.

Festivals and drugs go hand in hand and always have done, it personally doesnt bother me. It certainly isnt a British phenomenon either!

Any trouble ive ever seen at a festival or a club for that matter has always been booze related anyway.Live and let live.

I would tell you to take a chill pill but ......

I´m sure you are right, I just think it ridiculous someone felt the need to start a thread on where to score their pills? If you must know, there are loads of people everywhere selling pills; I would reckon you are taking a far bigger risk when mixing dodgy trips and a foreign climate, though. Asking opinions on the best place to get em is absolutely ridiculous however: it smacks of some kind of weird showing off to me.

Good luck to your mates: Spanish dealers are notorious rip off merchants (normally gypsies, Africans, and local chancers who will take your money for anything), I genuinely hope they don´t get sick.

Avoid coke like the plague. Not only is it over priced anyway but try getting a line when you are pissing with sweat.

The spanish lads loitering on your way up to the campsite nearest the beach are always serving. I need to learn the spanish for "weed" though. They just try and sell you hash but after a good 5 mins of saying "weed" "green" and "marijuana" very slowly and clearly my mate picked a leaf off a tree and showed to the boy and he produced a fat bag of green. Gets the little skins-esque birds flocking round you on the beach when the smoke wanders up their hooter.

I'm hopeful for a lot of Cat, sorry "plant fertilizer", kicking about this year and to be offered MDMA before we are walking to get our airport transfer on the Tuesday morning!!!

• 1 month later...

Bump

Just wondering if anyone could outline the mdma situation costwise etc

Also anyone know of any spot in the town where stuff could be picked up off locals as in people not just there for the festival figure probably be cheaper and more likely to be what we are told it is!