tent

sleeping bag

pump up bed

pillow

2 x folding chairs

cool box

picnic cups, plates & cutlery

toilet rolls

disposable BBQ and food for first day (steak kebabs, ricenpeas & new potatos yum!)

Snacking stuffs

8 x Water (2litre) (17p each from tesco by the way)

orange squash

grapes

muffins for breakfast

multibag of crisps

beers

Clothes stuffs

3 x tshirt

2 x roll neck jumper

1 x skinny jeans

1 x knee length combat shorts

pants and socks (loads)

Pjs <_<

Hoodie

kag in bag

bikini

glasses

sun glasses

fishing hat

wooly hat

wellies

jelly shoes

outfit to travel there: tshirt, cardigan, skinny jeans, trainers.

Toiletries Stuffs

shampoo & shower gel in one

towel

tampons

deoderant

hair brush

tooth brush and paste

wet wipes

make-up

sun cream

paracetamol

hayfever tabs

God you are organised, I'm still struggling on the shoe front, but I'm sure I'll figure something out closer to the time, just a point on the 8 x 2L water bottles. They are gonna be so heavy. I found a plastic 'water carrier' in tescos last year, it was only a couple of £'s and was fab. I just filled it up at the taps on the Wednesday and had water the whole week without lugging loads of water from the car. Just a thought! http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.901-1436.aspx

Right. I need your help. Now that I've decided to think more positively I need shoes for Glastonbury in case it is in fact gloriously sunny.... Help! What do I get? I have wellies and trainers (will probably just wear me wellies the majority of the time) but if it's really sunny I will get hot footsies.

Flip flops any good? I've got some flimsy little leather sandals that tie around the ankle..? I just don't know. Hmm, maybe if it's reeeeeeeeeeeeally sunny I can wear nothing - oooh that'd be ace :huh:

oooh and it needs to be real cheap as I'm seriously skint

Edited by ButtonMoon

Right. I need your help. Now that I've decided to think more positively I need shoes for Glastonbury in case it is in fact gloriously sunny.... Help! What do I get? I have wellies and trainers (will probably just wear me wellies the majority of the time) but if it's really sunny I will get hot footsies.

Flip flops any good? I've got some flimsy little leather sandals that tie around the ankle..? I just don't know. Hmm, maybe if it's reeeeeeeeeeeeally sunny I can wear nothing - oooh that'd be ace :huh:

oooh and it needs to be real cheap as I'm seriously skint

Although the flip flop is the shoe of summer, would they be such a good idea at Glastonbury? Even if it's a really hot one, the toilets may be quite rank on the floor and you will probably end up with a thousand people stamping on your toes every five minutes - ouch!!

Just get some All Stars http://www.cloggs.co.uk/invt/492 :huh:

Edited by ButtonMoon

Oooh I already have some of those in black :angry:

I'll get hot feet though :huh: Help?

oooh and for those that have asked previously - aaaaaaaaages ago, there are travel hair straighteners - charge them up and take 'em along. Bit extreme though me thinks. Not sure if they're any good either but just thought I'd share it with you: saw them in Sainsburys at lunch for £7

That's why I was thinking of these on page 2...

Shoes are a bit of a dilemma for me too.. am taking the obligatory wellies (won't be needed though... :)) and flip flops, but for walking about in the HOT weather :huh: I want a bit of support but not hot sweaty trainers.

What do we think of these.. Clarks

shoe2.jpg

Or these Kangaroos

shoe.jpg

? I'm undecided what style to get! Anyone got any other ideas?

Really don't want to go for the hiking style sandals, I find they give me gyp all day from all the millions of straps and my stoopidly thin foot skin!

xx :huh:

Hiya

just bought some shoes from primark that are made from the same stuf crocs are but are a nicer shape - more like a proper shoe than a clog - great value at £3 and look quite smart really! having wore wellies and trainers in 05 (first and last time i was at glasto) these seem to be the ideal third pair of footwear to take! decided not going to take anymore cos i always take too much stuff with me wherever i go!

now having trial runs on the clothers front to make sure i can get it all im my rucksack! found some of those compressor / roll bags useful for socks / undies etc which ive packed already!

I would tie most of that stuff around my waist and then just stick my "water" bottle into the waistband (mine won't be water!). I hate carrying a bag. Rucksacks are particularly evil, you never know who youo are clouting one behind you when you turn round quickly, or suddenly get carried away by a big tune!

I'm going to stick with the rucksack. It's only small. I haven't ever found anything secure or big enough to wear around my waist.... as in not that I have a big waist but I will be carrying a lot with me: waterproofs, booze, fags etc, camera, money, phone etc, etc. I don't see how I could put that all in a bum bag type thing. I will hang around here for other suggestions though.....

I am taking 3 nice summer dresses, to be worn whatever the weather, as legs are wipe clean, cothes are not, with wellies which will probably be whatever the weather aswell as none of my pumps will go with my dresses, plus i love the dress/welly look!

To the people who are stuck for nice weather shoes, why not just some pumps, cheap enough from new look or simelar and comfy!! i live in mine but i would recomend to wear popsocks/ tights with them cus it does get a little sweaty depending on the fabric!

I am definately going to be getting some dry shampoo and hand sanitiser, also will be getting some bandanas/ hairbands to get it out of my way aswell.

Edited by HannahandGary

I am taking 3 nice summer dresses, to be worn whatever the weather, as legs are wipe clean, cothes are not, with wellies which will probably be whatever the weather aswell as none of my pumps will go with my dresses, plus i love the dress/welly look!

To the people who are stuck for nice weather shoes, why not just some pumps, cheap enough from new look or simelar and comfy!! i live in mine but i would recomend to wear popsocks/ tights with them cus it does get a little sweaty depending on the fabric!

I am definately going to be getting some dry shampoo and hand sanitiser, also will be getting some bandanas/ hairbands to get it out of my way aswell.

Maybe I'll just where me wellies too. I did last year on the wednesday when it was glorious sunshine. I too like the dress and wellie look - it's cute. Gonna take my converse too in case there is no rain/mud.