lost my instructions for Pro Action 4 Person 2 Room Tent

Guest catsta

Fair play, some are easier than others. It can be fiddly if, for example, the design has poles of varying lengths.

But the advice is good: get out in the garden and experiment. It's worth getting the practice in because sod's law says that at Glastonbury you'll be putting it up in a hurricane.

don't worry about it, act like your struggling a bit and your neighbours will probably jump in to help

great way to get to know them :D

Oh, and maybe take a pic of what it looks like 'erected' (ooo errrrr). Could help

Edited by andyBBB

Did a quick google to see if i could find anything, nothing much turned up but at least you can say that you're not the first person to ask this question :D

LOL, i saw the other thread because like you i did a search. But, that was no help. Glasto isnt a prob as my boyfriend is putting it up.

I want to put it up now so i can waterproof it.

I am quite sure i am capable of putting a tent up, but thought id just ask to see if anyone happened to have the instructions to hand.

Thanks.

Did you mean this one?

oldtent.jpg

This was our festi home for 2 years and I reckon I could put it up in the rain, whilst drunk. Oh, I did!

Put the poles in, peg out the tags and then clip in the bedrooms!

We used two of those in 05 and I was quite impressed considering how little they cost. They also came in blue and grey I think.

I'm sure they are still in my garage complete with instructions so will dig em out for you asap.

Edited by Cooter

We used two of those in 05 and I was quite impressed considering how little they cost. They also came in blue and grey I think.

I'm sure they are still in my garage complete with instructions so will dig em out for you asap.

Ay, thats the one. TBH, ive not even taken out of the bag yet, so not looked, but if you say it is as easy as that, ill give it a go tonight. :D

Did you mean this one?

oldtent.jpg

This was our festi home for 2 years and I reckon I could put it up in the rain, whilst drunk. Oh, I did!

Put the poles in, peg out the tags and then clip in the bedrooms!

Thank you for your e-mail regarding instructions for your tent.

As this was purchased in store you will need to ask in store if they have the

instructions or can obtain them for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us

at order.enquiries@argos.co.uk or call us on 0870 600 2020.

Regards,

Pat Banner

Argos Direct E-Commerce Customer Service Team.

For your reference the above reply is in reference to your earlier email

ARG1926983X: