Shhhhhhhhhh

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's a chaos carnival so something along those lines if you want but most people just come up with whatever they fancy there's no hard and fast rules. Juszt as long as you're in fancy dress last few memorable costumes have been Tank Girl, Shrek, a Tree, A Suicide Bomber Gypsy Granny, The Hulk, a spoon and a caterpillar.

Ooooooooohhhhh...money and stuff...you know I am interested in this baby...have just seen Aeon in Devon and it v cheap to go to but...REALLY coming around to the idea of being with you lot at Shhh with Chocky (of course!)...trouble is we want to go to Connect a week later and have to sort out flights, coaches and all that malarky for that and then going to Waveform a week later too!!! (Amyone else coming to that one?) Meeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...decisions...

Ooooooooohhhhh...money and stuff...you know I am interested in this baby...have just seen Aeon in Devon and it v cheap to go to but...REALLY coming around to the idea of being with you lot at Shhh with Chocky (of course!)...trouble is we want to go to Connect a week later and have to sort out flights, coaches and all that malarky for that and then going to Waveform a week later too!!! (Amyone else coming to that one?) Meeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...decisions...

Work it ?....... there is always ..Here + Here if you have the time off but not the money...

It's an easy number by the looks of it really ...not a huge amount of ground to cover and relatively small numbers of people to deal with and if you have a stewards tabard, then thats yer fancy dress sorted :D

N.B AEON is very titchy......mind you Powderham Castle looks v.good.

OK - this is more appealing to me than Connect (Sorry Paul), the only reasons for Connect are Bjork (I missed her @ G coz me mate was tripping out - odd really as we ended up in the Rabbit Hole instead :D) & the fact that it's my B'day.

Sshh it is - IF I can get to Connect as well, then BONUS!

Waveform I aint giving up for no-one!!! :)

OK - this is more appealing to me than Connect (Sorry Paul), the only reasons for Connect are Bjork (I missed her @ G coz me mate was tripping out - odd really as we ended up in the Rabbit Hole instead :D) & the fact that it's my B'day.

Sshh it is - IF I can get to Connect as well, then BONUS!

Waveform I aint giving up for no-one!!! :)

You can steward if ya like - I'm getting a ticket :D

5co77ie - Devon is the place to be my friend, saw the Waveform posters going up in Reading today, gave the guys a massive cheer :)

sun.gifsun.gifsun.gifsun.gif

My end of August prediction.

Edited by Stashbox

Phoned today....they say O.K. .....some issue with a couple of fields but locally no big problems .......but it did flood badly in 2006. What do your Met pals have on the cards for late August ?

just been told my mates in-laws are coming over from China in a couple of months and they'll need my room

Met Office didn't move to Devon for nothing you know!
Edited by Stashbox

Ok folks - looks like I am getting a ticket after all, work can't give me the days surrounding the bank holiday off (too many others booked already :D), so stewarding is out of the question - but seeing as I am getting paid to sit here & write this from the comfort of my bedroom I think I can afford it now (working from home is great :))

Unfortunately, as I can't get the time off, I'm gonna be mishing up there after work on the Friday - shouldn't get there much later than 6ish I reckon so I won't miss to much - anyone know what the queues are like getting in at that time??

Edited by Chocky

anyone know what the queues are like getting in at that time??