Shhhhhhhhhh

Guest 5co77ie

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have my tickets today! - just one question - on the live in vehicle tickets the directions are to say the least still quite cryptic/vague? all part of the fun I guess as long as I don't get lost! but I thought I read somewhere that you had to go to the correct entrance?gate. Well I cant find any information with my tickets about that??Anybody that has been before can you just tell me that all will be well and ill have no problems will be loverly!

Really looking forward to it.

Ta

Edited by jacketspud

ooo shall ??? ahhh
Edited by Stashbox

Guest SmallNations Team

so would it be out of the question or a clue to shhhh's location?? having spent all year working on our festival, shambala is just what i need to go to...

Do you know if there are still tickets i'm just getting a bit worried cause mates have got them and i haven't even ordered them yet. Any idea how long they might stay in stock if there still is any.

Might pop down to Airy Fairy to see if shes still got any in but would like to know

Ta

Looks like im gonna have to buy a car pass just to find out where the bloody thing is!

On the website it says theyre trying to encorage people to use public transport wich is what I intend to do (no car) yet they only give the location to people with cars making it impossible to do so unless I buy a car pass that I dont need :D . If someone with a car pass could help me out id appriciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

Shambala Festival 2007 is back, and will be held on a lovely new site in NORTHAMTONSHIRE on 24-26th August. The festival is looking rather splendid! Exciting new developments include a Medieval village, a village of hot-tubs an amazing new woodland space, and the traditional Saturday night fancy dress madness - only this year will be the Carnival of Chaos!

So it's now announced!

Sounding good i hope the light show lantern walk in the woods is back again too

Shambala Festival 2007 is back, and will be held on a lovely new site in NORTHAMTONSHIRE on 24-26th August. The festival is looking rather splendid! Exciting new developments include a Medieval village, a village of hot-tubs an amazing new woodland space, and the traditional Saturday night fancy dress madness - only this year will be the Carnival of Chaos!

So it's now announced!

Sounding good i hope the light show lantern walk in the woods is back again too

• 2 weeks later...

animusic2.gif

hipmn2.gifSHAMBALA ! ! animusic2.gifyesmonkey1.gifhipgrl22.gifhipgrl12.gif

monkyyy.gifhipmn1.gifSHAMBALA ! ! hulagirlt.giffoxdance.gifSHAMBALA ! !

Edited by Stashbox

• 2 weeks later...

COACH TICKETS

LONDON

DEPART: Friday 24th from York Way (Kings Cross), 8.15AM to depart at 9AM. Arrive on site 11.30AM.

RETURN: Monday 27th 1.15PM to depart at 2PM, which should get people back by 5.30PM.

SHEFFIELD

DEPART: Friday 24th from Pond Street (the road between the bus station and the back of Ponds Forge), 8.15AM to depart to 9AM. Arrive on site 11AM.

RETURN: Monday 27th 2.15PM for a 3PM departure, which should get people back by 6PM.

BRISTOL

DEPART: Friday 24th from outside the IMAX, 8.15AM to depart at 9AM. Arrive on site on site 12PM.

RETURN: Monday 27th at 1.45PM for a 2.30PM departure, which should get people back by 6PM.

Coach travel to Shambala from Bristol £13.00

Coach travel to Shambala from Sheffield £13.00

Coach travel to Shambala from London £13.00

Availiable from the ticket outlets.