Glaston Webcam Watch

Guest derfman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really does seem to be some stuff going down on El pilton now, will still be a while before anything big happens I would assume.

Every year whether I am going to glasto or not I seem to end up following this webcam for a couple of months. Is that sad or just fanatical (or both) :P

Jas

The webcam certainly IS a little dull at the moment, so I popped down yesterday to pull a mooney for the camera. I did my best to stay in shot when the picture was refreshed. However, I was getting a vibe from the farmworkers that they were finding the whole situation a bit awkward, despite my attempts to strike up a conversation about the weather. After about 20 minutes I called it a day, pulled my trousers up and left.

The webcam certainly IS a little dull at the moment, so I popped down yesterday to pull a mooney for the camera. I did my best to stay in shot when the picture was refreshed. However, I was getting a vibe from the farmworkers that they were finding the whole situation a bit awkward, despite my attempts to strike up a conversation about the weather. After about 20 minutes I called it a day, pulled my trousers up and left.

20 minutes of bare-arsedness is pretty good going. Unfortunately the camera refreshes after 30 mins, do you think you could have another go, this time try for 45 mins just to be sure :P I think you can get glow in the dark paint if you fancy a midnight attempt :(:):D:D:P

QUOTE(bikermad @ Apr 10 2007, 09:41 PM)

Check this out, the BBC have got a web cam at glasto so we can get our fix before we get there...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/glastonbury/webcam/webcam1.shtml

Awww Bless...

Edited by dvjj