Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry in Pittsburgh

Fairport Convention Cropredy

Guest Flip
Hello,

I have my ticket to the Fairport Convention Festival in Cropredy in August. Now, I need to determine how to get my camping gear. I was hoping to either mail my gear from the US or retn gear in England. Any advice?

Thanks.

Edited by Flip

Hello,

I have my ticket to the Fairport Convention Festival in Cropredy in August. Now, I need to determine how to get my camping gear. I was hoping to either mail my gear from the US or retn gear in England. Any advice?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get hold of a Cropredy "camping sticker" in advance of the festival and have left it too late.

If anyone has one spare for some reason I'd be happy to take it off your hands for a bit more than face value.

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get hold of a Cropredy "camping sticker" in advance of the festival and have left it too late.

If anyone has one spare for some reason I'd be happy to take it off your hands for a bit more than face value.

Big Supermarkets in England (Asda, Tesco) often have tents for around £20 to £30, and many main streets in medium or large towns will have a Millets or a Blacks which are both camping gear shops.