T-Shirts

Guest StormCrow

I'm looking for some online sites that do good quality printed t-shirts preferably XXL. Not interested in the typical cheap stag do ones looking more for contemporary designs. And before anyone suggests it yes I have an e-festivals one it arrived today. So I'll be the 6'4" bloke with the olive e-fest t-shirt at the cider bus lol

I'm looking for some online sites that do good quality printed t-shirts preferably XXL. Not interested in the typical cheap stag do ones looking more for contemporary designs. And before anyone suggests it yes I have an e-festivals one it arrived today. So I'll be the 6'4" bloke with the olive e-fest t-shirt at the cider bus lol

www.chargrilled.co.uk is pretty good and goes to xxl

www.cafepress.com is based in the USA but ships to the UK and goes to large sizes, it's where I got my "fat people are harder to kidnap" T

www.sidstore.com always has some good ones.

www.chargrilled.co.uk is pretty good and goes to xxl

www.cafepress.com is based in the USA but ships to the UK and goes to large sizes, it's where I got my "fat people are harder to kidnap" T

www.sidstore.com always has some good ones.

i too and of the large variety tend to find XL tshirts annoyingly random in their actual sizing some fit nice some are like i have painted the t shirt on.

i find if i use US sites and order XL they are spot on and nice and comfy i think their XL chest size is on average 2 inches more than UK sizing and they usually go up to XXXL too seeing as it's an american site (even seen one with XXXXXL t shirts lol)

what kind of t shirts are you after.

i love www.80stees.com

and also use

www.bustedtees.com

www.prickwear.com

i'll bung some more up here later when i find them

threadless are awesome, they're american so I assume they do big sizes :O

http://www.threadless.com/

I bought this beasty a while back, I think it'll be a good glastonbury tee.

threadlesslatestwinnersm1.png

Edited by kohoutec

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...