Flag Building tips

Guest thazlewood

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flag will be about one metre tall, but less wide, more banner shape than flag, due to the shape of the desing. Pole is 4m. Will try to get thin cotton sheet. Polyester wouldnt be much good I dont think as it's going to require quite a lot of paint and dont think it would absorb too well.

Yeah, sorry it's just that's what type of flag most people will have. I've ordered a plain white flag (due to arrive tomorrow :lol: ) and to get round the designing of it we are going to get our image transferred onto a very large cheap t-shirt from Primark, then cut the image out and a girl in the works mum who happens to be a machinist is going to sew it onto the flag for us. Have I thought about this too much? Yeah probably!!! :D

i dont see why he would mind anyway. all youre doing is promoting the site and its no as if youre making any money off it.
Edited by Boris