END OF THE ROAD FESTIVAL

Guest Ginger Monkey

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Some announcements already-Super Furry Animals,Broken Family Band,and Charlie Parr.

Good start so far.Really want to see Broken Family Band,meant to see them last week but couldn't make it so to see them at EOTR will be excellent.Charlie Parr was excellent last year so looking forward to seeing him again.

Decent headliner in Super Furries too-should go down well at EOTR.

The sites not working for me either. Ne'er mind, according to their myspace the following have been confirmed sofar..

Broken Family Band

Charlie Parr

Darren Hayman

David Thomas Broughton

Euros Childs

Herman Dune

Howe Gelb

Hush the Many

Monkey Swallows the Universe

Seasick Steve

Sons of Noel & Adrian

Sunny Day Sets Fire

Viking Moses

Young Republic

Herman Dune yeah ;)

• 1 month later...

The Bees have just been added-great stuff!

I know this is a long way off but really looking forward to this one again this year.Apart from Latitude this was my 2nd favourite festival last year.About 7 of us went last year and this year there's double that number who have bought tickets already-long may this festival continue!

Joining headliners Super Furry Animals, other newly unveiled acts include: The Bees, King Creosote, Brakes, Devastations, Findlay Brown, Fionn Regan, Hyacinth House, Jeffrey Lewis, Johnny Flynn, Josh T Pearson, Micah P Hinson, Misty's Big Adventure, My Brightest Diamond, Paris Motel, Pete and the Pirates, Port O'Brien and The Twilight Sad.

Brilliant line-up so far, will have to try find some dosh for this one.

Woop........Just ordered my ticket this morning.....all done from atp and the mighty nick cave calling someone a cn*t for throwing an orange at warren ellis!

Looking forward to this one....heard good things last year and am a sucker for herman dune...and SFA of course

anyone got any info on the smaller acts on the bill? i've been hearing good things about Young Republics from the fellas in rough trade but not sure about some of the others...recomendations welcomed

Festie BOB!

atp:dirty 3

Glastonbury

End of the Road

THINKING ABOUT:

Green man

Roskilde

Connect (BJORK!!!)

Hi Festival Bob don't think I know you.I've spoken to Shaun from Gilded Palace of Sin a few times including last year at End of the Road! I love the Gilded nights down hear in Brighton it's opened up a whole new world to me as I wasn't aware of all the Alt.Country and Americana stuff that is about at the moment.

Maybe could meet up at one of the Gilded nights maybe?

Hi Festival Bob don't think I know you.I've spoken to Shaun from Gilded Palace of Sin a few times including last year at End of the Road! I love the Gilded nights down hear in Brighton it's opened up a whole new world to me as I wasn't aware of all the Alt.Country and Americana stuff that is about at the moment.

Maybe could meet up at one of the Gilded nights maybe?