Market Stalls

Guest Sempta311

Does anyone know how to apply for a market stall at Glade this year? My cousin and me want to set up a stall selling driftwood carvings and handmade jewellery, but we've never had a festival stall before so we're a bit clueless as to how to go about it. The website hasn't been updated since last year, and there's no 'contact' bit. I did have an email from the organisers from about two years ago but my account has deleted it, so I have no way of getting in touch! If anyone can help it would be muchly appreciated. See you all there, bring it on!! :ph34r:

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know how to apply for a market stall at Glade this year? My cousin and me want to set up a stall selling driftwood carvings and handmade jewellery, but we've never had a festival stall before so we're a bit clueless as to how to go about it. The website hasn't been updated since last year, and there's no 'contact' bit. I did have an email from the organisers from about two years ago but my account has deleted it, so I have no way of getting in touch! If anyone can help it would be muchly appreciated. See you all there, bring it on!! ;)
Edited by mollymoo0oo0

• 1 year later...
Does anyone know how to apply for a market stall at Glade this year? My cousin and me want to set up a stall selling driftwood carvings and handmade jewellery, but we've never had a festival stall before so we're a bit clueless as to how to go about it. The website hasn't been updated since last year, and there's no 'contact' bit. I did have an email from the organisers from about two years ago but my account has deleted it, so I have no way of getting in touch! If anyone can help it would be muchly appreciated. See you all there, bring it on!! :)
Edited by Eco Ranger

Does anyone know how to apply for a market stall at Glade this year? My cousin and me want to set up a stall selling driftwood carvings and handmade jewellery, but we've never had a festival stall before so we're a bit clueless as to how to go about it. The website hasn't been updated since last year, and there's no 'contact' bit. I did have an email from the organisers from about two years ago but my account has deleted it, so I have no way of getting in touch! If anyone can help it would be muchly appreciated. See you all there, bring it on!! :)
Edited by Eco Ranger

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Does anyone know how to apply for a market stall at Glade this year? My cousin and me want to set up a stall selling driftwood carvings and handmade jewellery, but we've never had a festival stall before so we're a bit clueless as to how to go about it. The website hasn't been updated since last year, and there's no 'contact' bit. I did have an email from the organisers from about two years ago but my account has deleted it, so I have no way of getting in touch! If anyone can help it would be muchly appreciated. See you all there, bring it on!! ;)