Brothers Pear Cider...

Guest crispy

Your all weird :lol: Its feckin orrible!! Wednesday of Glasto last year only the Brothers Bar was open for ages so I bought a pint even though I knew what it tasted like...and then gave it away euch!! Went to the wine seller opposite Garlic Kitchen and had to suffice with that till the real booze establishments opened..

Note to GFL - Get the bars open sooner on Wednesday please..

I tried brothers pear, apple & strawberry at download this year.......

Best drink in the world behind newcy brown & hobgoblin ale!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd been trying to find it everywhere since, i even nearly travelled to a shop in birmingham to get a case.

But i found it in one of my local pubs in stoke the other week.

I was over the moon. :lol:

It's the roebuck off collage road, about 50 yards from the train station for any fellow jugheads on the boards

• 2 weeks later...

so hope i can go to glasto this year, that drink is a great reason alone. but it does make you smell like white lightning and therefore reminiscent of a scally/tramp.

a pub in Leicester i used to work in called Out Of The Vaults did ones called Black Rat and Moonshine at 7.3% and 8% respectively. and i was allowed to drink while at work...

Edited by Salt_On_Everything

• 2 years later...