Has Anyone Lost A Camera

Guest sloth141

Found a Camera late on Sunday Night!!

Would like to get it back to the owner and did not have time to hand it in to Lost Property

So...if you have genuinly lost a Digital Camera please reply to this with the make and model number and Colour, where and when you lost it and a description of the pictures on it!!

I will only reply if i think you are the owner

Cheers

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would like to get it back to the owner and did not have time to hand it in to Lost Property

So...if you have genuinly lost a Digital Camera please reply to this with the make and model number and Colour, where and when you lost it and a description of the pictures on it!!

Cheers

Edited by avfc_mush1989

Hi there, our friend lost a camera over the weekend. It was a fuji digital camera (finepix i think), it is silver & was originally in a black camera bag with blue trim. Not sure exactly what photos are on it, but it would have pictures of the rest of us (3 people - one short long haired guy (me), a short brunette & a skinny lanky guy with brown hair. We tried the lost property, but no-one had it there yet. Many thanks.

Cheers

Cheers

;)

Cheers

hi - i lost silver panasonic lumix camera

lots of party pics - whole of radiohead creep video'd- lots of paulo nutini - lost it somewhere between faithless and groove armada sunday night - can explain many more pics if it's a panasonic

any joy email pstevens@inbox.co.uk

thanks for being so honest too!! :blink:

P

Edited by djsmalley

:blink:

Cheers

hi - i lost silver panasonic lumix camera

lots of party pics - whole of radiohead creep video'd- lots of paulo nutini - lost it somewhere between faithless and groove armada sunday night - can explain many more pics if it's a panasonic

any joy email pstevens@inbox.co.uk

thanks for being so honest too!! :blink:

P

I lost a kodak ls633 3.1mp silver digital camera whilst watching razorlight, realised i had lost it straight away, but could not find it in the dark. has pictures of me (short hair, green and brown striped top) the missus (long blond hair) videos of the feeling, and some far away pictures of bands, and a picture of my mate falling in the mud.

This would crease me up if it was the camera, as i lost it 2 years ago, and it has just been returned back to me through a conversation in a pub.

could well be the luckiest camera ever. :blink:

edit: it also had a 512mb mobymemory mmc card in it.

Edited by danadams8k

I'm not sure but i think my wallet was pickpocketed during Radiohead at Chelmsford with da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaa both my memory cards from my holiday in Thailand ( que thousands of mails questioning my saneness) i'm still ( some may say foolishly ) hoping that the said wallet, minus any cash as that isnt the important thing, may turn up is that the lost property email addy for both v sites??

• 11 months later...

Cheers