Svengalifest

Guest Ringo_Spar

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sent Marco over £50 for eBay items and not received them or any reply.

He has not listed any items or left any feedback since the 24th of January, which suggests he might just be on the run.

I have messaged eBay about this, I want my money or my items.

It is intriguing that he has received plenty of positive feedback before then for items listed in the same period, implying he actually does have the items.

If anybody finds any way to contact Marco or make any progress with this situation, I would like to be involved.

I am still awaiting 7 of the 18 items I bought from this eBay seller, who has now got rid of his eBay account. Two items were sent wrongly (one lacked a CD, one had the wrong CD in). Most of these are clearly not in new condition. They were sent in very cheap packaging but some of the envelopes contained unexplained cash (yes, various coins throughout the several envelopes) that seems to be a partial postage refund.

I have contacted him about the remaining items and the two wrong ones, awaiting a reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Apparently Marco and his mum have a Pizza restaurant in High Wycombe now. It used to be called Francescos but they renamed it. Anyone who was owed money fancy popping down to High Wycombe and eating on the house? Me thinks I might just take a few dozen mates to find this restaurant.

Address and number is

Francesco's ( Previous name not sure the name now )

19 Octagon Road

High Wycombe

01494 436346

• 11 months later...
This gentleman is at it again:

Link to Bucks Free press

Did everyone get refunded from the Windsor episode?

Nope - I'm aware of at least one person that didn't.

Marco has posted in the comments about that article, claiming that all but one person got refunded their cash from Svengalifest - something I find very hard to believe.

Along with that is the fact that eFestivals is aware that he's been giving two different reasons for the cancellation, one of which shows the guy as a complete amateur who doesn't have a clue what he's doing.

He claims he'll be trying to run a festival again next year, but if he does it won't get any support from eFestivals. Two failed attempts is enough to demonstrate to us that he'll never pull it off.

Edited by eFestivals

• 1 year later...

Marco is still luring the uninformed and the naive into his trap. He has accounts active on ebay and amazon and continues to rip off everyone around him. He is now attempting to set up a 'Wycombe Academy' in High Wycombe along Desborough Road if any one has a bone to pick with him or pm me for mobile phone number, he seems to have fooled some students into doing the artwork for him (i assume under the promise of payment upon "opening").

I know he owes nearly everyone he talks to money and i believe he is using other peoples names to run and set up his businesses I have contacted trading standards and at the moment i'm worried he could use my name to do the same thing. Ten minutes in his 'shop' you can hear him on the phone pretending to be 20 different people although that along with his mums cafe appears to have been closed. Im not sure if his mum is in on it or she's being fooled by his antics like so many others.

This cannot be reiterated enough AVOID! AVOID! AVOID! DONT WORK WITH OR BUY FROM DONT ENCOURAGE HIM! Despite apparent health problems and legal problems he persists, why? Because he's getting away with it. I am curious to know who's name the 'WYCOME ACADEMY OF MUSIC AND ARTS' is actually in cause i'm pretty certain it wont be his, also the license will almost certainly not be in his name no company or any one with google will touch this guy, oh and his personal hygiene has not improved even slightly(honestly how people go near him with out hurling is beyond me i can see and smell the shit from 20leagues away)

Anyway sorry for digging this thread up but i feel it is still an issue that needs to be addressed

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...