SNIFFER DOGS!

Guest hjohny2k5

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember kids, freezer bags and deoderant are your friends.

They said this last year and there were no sniffer dogs, well I didn't see any. Most likely it's just them saying this so people think they shouldn't bother bringing drugs... And as for searching, they're just searching for glass, searching for weed in someones bag is like trying to find a midget in a schoolyard at lunchtime...

ive been told there is gonna be sniffer dogs there because of that stupid 14 year old twat that ended up in hospital for 3 days the other week through taking drugs at a rave down south

I don't see why he was a stupid twat.. he took some drugs and reacted badly, it could happen to anyone.

About this time tomorrow I will get a phonecall from some mates going in very early.. I will post in this thread whether he says there are sniffer dogs or not. ;)

Ah well. I think there might be a couple of sniffer dogs but highly highly doubt they'll be searching for weed...more likely cocaine and heroine.

Anyone reckon it will be relitavley easy to find Pills, Coke, Ket, Acid?

Leeds last year was quality, we borrowed this guys megaphone and shouted out "Anyone selling drugs" and the guy whose megaphone we borrowed said "I am" was funny as f**k! wasnt just weed, this guy had weed, speed, ketamine, mdma, ecstacy, acid, coke the lot! i had everything :blink:

Dead easy to find too because he was always in the dance tent & wore a jesters hat!

Hope hes at download! lol

Would love some more acid!

Told ya so :blink:

Edited by PaulEssex

• 2 years later...

Saw a sniffer dog on two seperate occasions outside the main entrance and saw him catch somebody so they were there. Extremely unlucky if you get caught though and obviously if you spot the dog through the crowds just go back and try again later.

It looked like the dog had to be very close before he/she picked up the scent but once it picked it up it was going insane at the guy and trying to dig its way into the guys bag.

• 1 year later...