PEARL JAM

Guest Olivavu

I do apologise cultSeeker; my words weren’t targeted at you specifically.

Sometimes I can’t help myself, I think I have Led Zeppelin phobia.

Anybody mentioning that they or their music are the best thing in the world; just causes me to become bored, drowsy, and uninterested. :blink:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else heard the prague set? the set list is rather ace

01 MFC 2:47

02 Last Exit 2:29

03 Animal 2:44

04 Life Wasted 5:17

05 Small Town 3:05

06 World Wide Suicide 3:16

07 Insignificance 4:24

08 Marker In The Sand 4:21

09 Unemployable 3:03

10 You Are 4:29

11 Sad 3:23

12 Whipping 2:38

13 Even Flow 7:35

14 Daughter 6:27

15 Alone 3:02

16 Jeremy 5:05

17 Do The Evolution 3:49

18 encore break 1 1:18

19 Dead Man Walking 4:27

20 Man Of The Hour 3:36

21 Nothingman 4:43

22 Leatherman 2:30

23 Better Man 6:14

24 Alive 6:56

25 encore break 2 0:49

26 Bushleaguer 4:42

27 Comatose 2:19

28 Given To Fly 3:33

29 Rockin' In The Free World 7:40

30 Yellow Ledbetter 7:06

the first encore sounds the bollocks

anyways, this rumoured uk tour in jan/feb - anyone heard anything about this, whether its going to actually happen or not, or whether its just another rumour :blink:

anyone else heard the prague set? the set list is rather ace

the first encore sounds the bollocks

anyways, this rumoured uk tour in jan/feb - anyone heard anything about this, whether its going to actually happen or not, or whether its just another rumour :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

this is only a rumour at present, but this has been bandied about on PJ sites today:

------More developments on the PEARL JAM front. As reported by MusicScene late last year, the band has revealed their plans to release a 3-DVD set covering their mammoth 2006 World Tour. We can confirm that the set will be a compilation-style format, much like their previous DVD release 'Touring Band 2000' (2000). The box set will hit stores sometime in May.

We are also excited to announce that they will return to the stage for an exclusive string of European and US shows in mid-2007!

To open their return of Europe, PEARL JAM will make their third appearance at the Pinkpop Festival in the Netherlands in May, followed by slots at the Rock Im Park and Rock Am Ring Festivals in Germany. After winding their way up through Denmark, Sweden and Poland they will be ready to rock the UK for four huge shows, concluding in London on June 21st. We understand that a number of major venues in cities along the US East and South-East coast, including Tampa, West Palm and Atlanta, have been booked by the band. More details soon.-----------------------------------------

Edited by fantomas

Wher do you reckon they would play? Manchester, birmingham and two dates in London Possibly?

I met Mike in Milan in September, he said they're working on a tour, likely it will be outdoor/festivals.

A fairly reliable source has indicated Glastonbury, but I really hope not. I'd rather see them at a proper show than at a festival to be honest.

They've been pretty much confirmed for Chorzow, Werchter, Benecassim, Rock am Ring and Stimmen, I'll be at those whatever happens.

9 PJ shows this year wasn't enough :lol:

• 2 weeks later...