p.e.p pill & legal highs

Guest Ilovesweets

Always thought the legal highs were a bit of a gimmick, so never cared to try. Only thing i've taken 2 Global is N20, tho i get through it so fast now its hard 2 carry the weight i need of it, generally don't bother any longer. Never even been offered any real stuff at the festival, too much enforcement at the gates i guess for people to attempt to take extra thru.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this thread after a night of reading Erowid and remembering some PEP experiences from a few years back.

The first time I tried them I was on tour with the band I managed. I didn't buy them, so can't for the life of me recall which ones they were. All I recall is they came in different potencies and had a scale ranging from something like 'coffee' to 'chilli' or something like that. I had one and found it to be a very subtle but definately noticeable and pleasant experience. Increased skin sensitivity and a sensation of my brain being very switched on and open.

About a year later I went to a Uni reunion at Shepherds Bush Empire. A friend suggested we get some and I asked him to get the strongest available as I wasn't all that keen on seeing certain people and felt like getting a bit blitzed. Given the mild effects of the coffee 'PEP' I'd had on tour I wasn't expecting much. Anyway, we picked up some London Underground BOLTS Extra strength and about an hour before leaving to go to SBE we had one each. Nothing initially. We smoked a fair bit of weed in the next hour and then caught a tube into town. Stopped at a mates house who lives in Shepherds Bush. By this point, the weed had me very mellow, but I was beginning to talk like there was no tomorrow. Also, though mentally I felt very calm, was beginning to get very bouncy. The effect already was profound. I'd only done weed (including the mighty/awful shottie) and coke so can't compare directly to E or Speed, but this was a powerful experience already. Uttery different but easily as altering as coke or weed (my only points of comparison). So, before we left, my mate who had also had one BOLT suggested we share another pill. We each had half of a second. By the time we queued up outside SBE (about 15 mins later) I was mashed. Talking like crazy, bouncy as hell, senses absolutely raging. It was a cold night, but I felt comfortable as anything in the wind and drizzle. The wind just felt amazing on my skin.

Spent the entire night talking to people. Wanted to do that and jig on the spot or sit and just talk rather than dance as such. Left at about 2 and made a 1hr mobile call to my Canadian gf... in Canada!!!! CRAZY. Felt a huge amount of empathy with everything so when a clearly unlicensed cabbie offered me a ride, I decided to offer him some business. Bad went to worse when, after asking directions from a real cabbie, he offered me crack. It was a bit nuts to be honest. 30 mins getting utterly lost while trying to get to colliers wood. Eventually persuaded him to let me out and got a real cab back to my friends. That bit was quite freaky actually. Next, met my mate by Colliers Wood tube and spent the rest of a mad uber windy rainy night under a bridge smoking all the weed he owned. I've never felt so f**ked in all my days. Utterly boshed. The weed ceased having any effect after a certain point of stonedness, but the Bolts just kept going. I didn't fully feel myself for at least 3 or 4 days after this experience. Completely different to the PEP's I'd taken a year earlier. As powerful a drugs experience as I've ever had. More extended than my first shottie, and less instantly impactful, but overall, far more affecting.

London Underground BOLTS Extra Strength (Little blue pills). I speak from experience when I say these things have a real effect. No "I feel waves" (from the movie GO!) experiences with those....

WOOOOO hi again everyone! Haven't been able to even get on the forum for months... :lol:

Interesting that this be the first topic I see upon my return....Ive just been on some legal high wesbite because I'm skeptical yet curious about them. Would be nice to get something 'clean' without having to worry about getting searched/ buying dodgy pills that ruin my evening like I did in GG06....eugh...

Was checking out these things called 'Beanz.' Apparently they're quite good, read some reviews and most people gave them a 5/5 so I thought I'd give them I try. 8 for £16 so not toooo bad.....will obviously be a same if they're crap though, complete waste of money. But it was like a deal thing they had going and im a sucker for deals haha

Also was checking out these things called ' E Party pills' wich are sold out everhwere, HOPEFULLY meaning they're good, so Im gna buy a couple of those when they come back into stock. Unfortunately they both contain BZP so I'm preparing for a massive hangover, especially if I drink alcohol with them or dont drink enough water.... Il let you know what they're like though. Il provide the links so you can check them out for yerselves:

http://www.herbalhighs.com/Item/Beanz.aspx

http://www.herbalhighs.com/Item/E_Party_Pills.aspx

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried a lot of different legal highs and it's all about finding the one that suits your body!

I personally get along fine with BZP (in P.E.P. pills among others), but i know a few friends who feel sick or get terrible headaches or insomnia.

A couple of things no-one has mentioned:

One of the advantages is that you know what you are putting into your body (can you say that for the dodgy pill you bought from a stranger?)

A tip for those who are going to take these pills. Some like Majic come with 2 serotonin boosters on the flip side. These ease the come down and headaches! You can buy large bottles of these from places like Holland & Barret (called 5-HTP).

"5-HTP is a potentially valuable dietary supplement that promotes the body's production of serotonin"

I usually take a couple before bed after a big night and a couple first thing in the morning (or afternoon, whenever i get up!!)

So I say find what suits you and don't do what everyone else does!! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

at bestival i tried Orange Xtra legal pills

think they got BZP.. all herbal high shops got shut down on the first day there!!!

but anwyays it really did come up from them n wasw loving the music n visals etc.. was chatting shit for ages

huge huge huge come down tho

mdma is much better.. just need to fink of ways to get it in this year :S

at bestival i tried Orange Xtra legal pills

think they got BZP.. all herbal high shops got shut down on the first day there!!!

but anwyays it really did come up from them n wasw loving the music n visals etc.. was chatting shit for ages

huge huge huge come down tho

mdma is much better.. just need to fink of ways to get it in this year :S

• 9 months later...
YO YO,

tried them all, happy poppers...bath salts and WOOOOO they knocked my socks OFFFF!!! wicked stuff.......had a real buzz. not tried the new kids on the block i.e. mepherdrone etc but think I will very soon LOL, buy my stuff from www.legaliiis.com becouce they always answer the phone DEFFO gonna try the plan food this weekend, anybody recommend a good site??????

YO YO,

tried them all, happy poppers...bath salts and WOOOOO they knocked my socks OFFFF!!! wicked stuff.......had a real buzz. not tried the new kids on the block i.e. mepherdrone etc but think I will very soon LOL, buy my stuff from www.legaliiis.com becouce they always answer the phone DEFFO gonna try the plan food this weekend, anybody recommend a good site??????

omg! mc gold!..is that you crazy-lady?....big mama queenyjean here, hows my little golden nugget? long time no party!!! where you been last time i heard anything you were still in the canaries...remember the stip in the late 90's? lol what a scream! cant believe that ive just joined and found someone i know straight away!-mad init! if you are bk in uk we must try to meet up asap, gonna let some ofthe old crowd now tht ive found you.....just thought.....hope this is you! soonest-dearest!

• 2 months later...

Hi there, :P

I'm conducting psychology research as part of my degree requirements. I'm looking for as many participants as possible to complete my online questionnaire. It takes only 10 mins and is completely anonymous. You will be asked to answer a number of questions about legal and illegal drugs.

Please visit the following website to take part in my study:

http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?89ADC1D38CCFDEDF

For further information contact Ursula on: u0713397@uel.ac.uk

• 9 months later...

Hey yo all!

I thought it could be a great news for all who have suffered of those "shops" which's caused serious loss for me and plenty of good consumers like me.. ;)

I have been in such situations, like my package was empty and I didn't get back my money or just get some shit which has absolutely no effect...... and so on...

Please excuse me for being this mysterious, but these "plants" together with the "mysterious" is the best... Of course in the right other with a "com"munal ending.. ;)

I don't want to make anybody try any legal highs, but I don't want those who already did go through that lot of inconvenience and ordeal not to mention the loss what it can cause..

If someone already is aware of the good side of the legal highs and intrested in finding the best supplier, got to try it... I know I found the best... It just simply can't be better!! :D

Thank you for reading, I hope you find my "NEWS" usefull.

Peace!