p.e.p pill & legal highs

Guest Ilovesweets

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are reasonable but they are slightly different in uk. Tried 2 so called replica MDNA ones Bestival and nothing happened. Tried 2 out here (NZ) and not much happened but then I boshed back another 4 and i was talking sh*t to randoms til 11 in the morning but had a harsh comedown for the rest of the day. In uk though i would stick to the real mcoy coz there much cheaper.

Happy Popping

Scooby :blink:

tryed the e's b4

they were shit but my 2 mates thought they were great felt like real oned they said

x

did get a lil buzz but made me feel sick and i didnt really drink on had 2 vodka and orange and had a headach in the morning , also couldnt sleep really was getting on me wick and i can sleep on most things apart from a gd bit of go fast :blink:

took some green ones at the weekend.

gave me someeach energy (was drum and bass) but evening got cut short when me mate get her drink spiked!

messy very messy!!

was at the opera house in bournemouth

well we left the club at 1:30, 1 min after we left the club she burst into tears (the shock i think) got back to my house (unilet) she was sick then put her in my bed and she was propely shivving was quite sketchy!! she was sick more, went hot and cold for a while, she finally got to sleep

luckly my other housemates who had gone out didnt get in til about 5ish so i stayed up with them for a while,

never got to sleep in the end!! then had to go home from uni for mothers day! my pupils were huge!!! went to bed at like 7.30!!!

happy days!

was at the opera house in bournemouth

well we left the club at 1:30, 1 min after we left the club she burst into tears (the shock i think) got back to my house (unilet) she was sick then put her in my bed and she was propely shivving was quite sketchy!! she was sick more, went hot and cold for a while, she finally got to sleep

luckly my other housemates who had gone out didnt get in til about 5ish so i stayed up with them for a while,

never got to sleep in the end!! then had to go home from uni for mothers day! my pupils were huge!!! went to bed at like 7.30!!!

happy days!

Guest Ukhursty

Imo forget legal highs, stick to the real thing....legal highs can have worse adverse affects to your body. Infact more nasty chemicals are actually in the dam things....nothing wrong with the real thing in moderation.

Imo forget legal highs, stick to the real thing....legal highs can have worse adverse affects to your body. Infact more nasty chemicals are actually in the dam things....nothing wrong with the real thing in moderation.

I do agree, herbal highs gave me the worst physical comedown ever. Could not sleep and had terrible stomach cramps for six hours after the club until I forced myself to vomit. I did take 8 mind you, two an hour.

P.E.P pills are semisynthetic though (no herbs) and I might try them at some point.

I did take 8 mind you, two an hour.

blimey ur crazy xx

No one who has had a decent illegal E will even think herbal is any good, you have been spoilt. :(

Poppers are cool for a little then you get a headache because of oxygen deprevation in your brain. :blink:

Peps or uppers will give you a little buzz a little simular to weak speed, they contain loads of caffine (which can make you throw up) and ephedrine (increases heart rate but can cause muscle pain). :D

Herbal highs tend to be total bull S..... but if you are easily persuaded you may end up convinced you are high (lucky yoU!) ;)

Dextomorthanhydrobromide : - found in many cough mixtures, feel like gentle E but is usually combined with things like paracetomol or gupherine which can kill at higher doses. If you can get it pure it is the best legal high i know, if you can't get it pure, don't bother you will just end up in hospital. :)

The words of wisdom I live by whether it is legal or other: - Know your substance, know your source. :P

www.erowid.com

:)

I tryed the N20 balloons last year. Was great for about 30 seconds and then it ended. lol. Dunno if it was them ( I did about 5 ballons) but afterward i felt like sh*t. Had a mega headache.

Not even heard of them til watching the program on itv . ;) What they like?? anyone ever tried them ??? :blink:

Thats the ones i got off that website made me feel sick gave me an headach and i couldnt sleep for about 11 hours after taking them (their shit )