Exit Festival, Novi Sad, Serbia

Guest bodgers

Be careful in Serbia with prices because they are going to rip you off it is something like national hobby.

In Belgrade airport be careful from Serbian taxist and thief's be carful everywhere because they hate foreigners.

Novisad is OK als here wil rip you off

Edited by Djape_sam

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not recommending you to go there.there is a big scam around the fest and in it!the organization is very good but in the fest area is filled with cops and they arrest people all the time for one joint or a half.for meaningless things in general.they kept them in the jail all night and in the morning took them to the judje to define a penalty from 300 to 500 euros.many cars were pulled from parking areas and no cup was telling nobody that its not allowed to park there although they were just beside you at the time you were parking.no signs were there.ok its an 11 year festival and this happens every year,you dont put a sign there and you wait for people to go inside and then pull their cars.nice job assholes.i had the luck to lose all my staff EVERYTHING because they broke my cars window among at least 6 other cars in an security guarded area near to human passage.that was happening every day also.no positive vibes in general.all this happens for money.nobody warns anyone.do not take or buy drugs in there. if you go try to be legal but you wont get away from them again.i spoke with many unpleased people everbody was saying the same things.PLEASE DONT GO!