Self Confirms 2023

Gnomicide

There’s an article on the BBC Cumbria website that says “Hardwicke Circus will be playing Glastonbury after attracting the attention of Paul McCartney”. They played last year under the same description though so it might just be a copy and paste from a previous press release. Here’s the article:

What does being Cumbrian mean in 2023? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-64901237

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fingers_mark said:

Confidence Man will be there, i'm sure. Imagine they've built their whole Euro summer around it. Pyramid (not El Pointo ffs) would be a right touch, but can see 5th down Other.

Also liked my tweet last night asking if I could take that as a self confirm 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

This year's most likely bullshit post from Liam...

Screenshot_20230310_124420_Twitter.thumb.jpg.81a92af5cd590261008f3f007b6c6bcc.jpg

7 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

🙏🙏🙏

Thought he was Boardmasters exclusive?

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

He is. The ‘so yeah’ is clearly just him brushing it off rather than saying ‘so yeah I am playing’. 

I still don't get it!  Does he mean he's not been thrown tickets?

1 hour ago, p.pete said:

I think he said he's a twat.  Might be reading it wrong though

i didnt mean to downvote ...sorry . i was clicking to see who downvoted

ah sorted now, I didnt know I could remove a vote haha

Edited by gazzared
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, p.pete said:

I think he said he's a twat.  Might be reading it wrong though

To quote:

Every time I look in the mirror, God looks back

I know how to behave but sometimes I can’t be bothered

It gets better and better being me

I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way

I’m not like John Lennon, who thought he was the great Almighty. I just think I’m John Lennon

I live for now, not for what happens after I die. I’m going to hell, not heaven. The devil has all the good gear. What’s God got? The Inspiral Carpets and nuns

I’m Liam Gallagher and I’m in Oasis. The whole world is jealous of me. It should be

9 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

To quote:

Every time I look in the mirror, God looks back

I know how to behave but sometimes I can’t be bothered

It gets better and better being me

I am a tender, beautiful and loving guy that happens to slap a photographer now and then because they get in my way

I’m not like John Lennon, who thought he was the great Almighty. I just think I’m John Lennon

I live for now, not for what happens after I die. I’m going to hell, not heaven. The devil has all the good gear. What’s God got? The Inspiral Carpets and nuns

I’m Liam Gallagher and I’m in Oasis. The whole world is jealous of me. It should be

has anyone told him? 😛 

2 hours ago, kalifire said:

Confidence Man seem to be playing absolutely everything they're offered this year - fair play to them.

Would love to see them rock a massive stage like Other. Clashes depending, I'll be there again.

Same. They were absolutely brilliant last year and again when I saw them in Glasgow. They’ve got a rep for the dancing and show but they’ve got some proper tunes in their Arsenal.