Camping Plus

DORAYME

Hello. My son and friends have camping plus tickets for a 6 person bring your own tent.  They have all have bought a "weekend with early entry" ticket.

On the information page for Camping Plus, it mentions normal access is from Thursday, but Wednesday access can be obtained by purchasing an "early entry ticket".

Is this referring to the same "early entry ticket" bought along side a weekend entry festival ticket or is this referring to a special Camping Plus "early entry ticket". Tried to get answers from the company but I have had no response.

Also I have been trying to get clarification on what they are allowed to pitch.  Do they have to bring one single 6-man tent or can they bring (as they are currently planning to) three 2-man tents.

Many thank for any insights, this festival is stressing me out.

6 hours ago, DORAYME said:

Hello. My son and friends have camping plus tickets for a 6 person bring your own tent.  They have all have bought a "weekend with early entry" ticket.

On the information page for Camping Plus, it mentions normal access is from Thursday, but Wednesday access can be obtained by purchasing an "early entry ticket".

Is this referring to the same "early entry ticket" bought along side a weekend entry festival ticket or is this referring to a special Camping Plus "early entry ticket". Tried to get answers from the company but I have had no response.

Also I have been trying to get clarification on what they are allowed to pitch.  Do they have to bring one single 6-man tent or can they bring (as they are currently planning to) three 2-man tents.

Many thank for any insights, this festival is stressing me out.

I’ve never done Camping Plus personally but the early entry included with the “weekend ticket & early entry pass” is the only form of early entry on sale this year - they haven’t made the usual separate early entry upgrade tickets available for 2022. Your son’s group should be fine to turn up on the Wednesday with the tickets they have.

Not as sure on your second question I’m afraid. The Ticketmaster page says they’ll get a 45 square metre (9m x 5m) pitch as a six person group, so I imagine as long as the three tents fit it’ll be fine. Can’t say with any certainty though, sorry. The page says the lead booker should get a full info pack sent within a week of the event so hopefully that holds some answers for you! https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/reading-and-leeds-festival?&_ga=2.51732971.378632766.1659819758-341282029.1658320709#campingplus-info