FPL 2022/23

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Hey all, 

Just wondered if there were any other fans of FPL out there? I noticed other threads not necessarily soooo related to Glastonbury here, but still helping forge some kind of Glasto spirit while the festival isn't on, talking about TV, film, politics etc and wondered if there was any desire for those who like football, the Premier League, FPL, and some friendly competition 🙂

Can talk about games/FPL, any cross over into music - e.g. Robbie Williams setting up the charity World 11 vs England 11, or anything else football related.

Anyway, I set up a league, would be amazing to have a few people get together for the season and see what happens.

League Code: 8crq55

League Name: eFestivals League 2022/23

If noone's big into it, then no problem.

As a reminder for those who are interested, the games start from this Friday! Deadline, 18:30 BST, or 19:30 CET!

😉 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Hey all, 

Just wondered if there were any other fans of FPL out there? I noticed other threads not necessarily soooo related to Glastonbury here, but still helping forge some kind of Glasto spirit while the festival isn't on, talking about TV, film, politics etc and wondered if there was any desire for those who like football, the Premier League, FPL, and some friendly competition 🙂

Can talk about games/FPL, any cross over into music - e.g. Robbie Williams setting up the charity World 11 vs England 11, or anything else football related.

Anyway, I set up a league, would be amazing to have a few people get together for the season and see what happens.

League Code: 8crq55

League Name: eFestivals League 2022/23

If noone's big into it, then no problem.

As a reminder for those who are interested, the games start from this Friday! Deadline, 18:30 BST, or 19:30 CET!

😉

There’s a link to one in the football thread in the off topic stuff on here 

7 hours ago, Skip997 said:

Can't do FPL as it means picking players I can't stand and even worse hoping they and therefore a rival team do well.

I did just that... Fielding Lingard... I figured he's going to be a good player for them, potentially their talisman (man I hate that phrase) so should get a lot of points. S#!t at Derby though, so who knows? 

On 8/2/2022 at 5:16 PM, rgill3 said:

I'm in -  might as well hand me the title now by the way 😁

Only just seen this, joined! Will be added in on Saturday

I'm pretty obsessive with it, not gonna lie; though I'm still not very good.

If anyone's arsed I run a dedicated Twitter account for it, and write the occasional blog; all very tongue in cheek with dark humour, based around the obsessiveness:

Twitter: @FPLUnhinged 
Blog: medium.com/fpl-unhinged 

On 8/9/2022 at 7:54 PM, mufcok said:

Only just seen this, joined! Will be added in on Saturday

I'm pretty obsessive with it, not gonna lie; though I'm still not very good.

If anyone's arsed I run a dedicated Twitter account for it, and write the occasional blog; all very tongue in cheek with dark humour, based around the obsessiveness:

Twitter: @FPLUnhinged 
Blog: medium.com/fpl-unhinged 

Love a bit of FPL content. 82k last season's not too bad though, it's pretty good!

• Like 1