I would donate an organ for this line up

Mark0

Been walking round working thinking about what kind of line up I would literally donate an organ for , don't shoot me down its just my choice , would be interesting to know yours ?

Richard Ashcroft - Alison Moyet - Elderbrook - Stereophonics - Tears for Fears - Bicep - Kasabian - Micheal Kiwanuka - Faithless - Tom walker - Lane 8 - Jake Bugg - Dua Lipa - Red Hot Chilli peppers - jamiroquai - Moby - James - La Roux - Gerry Cinnamon - Paloma Faith - Basement Jaxx - LL Cool jay - Simple Minds - Alicia Keys - 50 Cent - Embrace - Charlie Puth - Norah Jones- Doves - Badly Drawn Boy - Radiohead - Griff - Example - Wolf Alice - Prodigy - Confidence man - Duran Duran - Paul Weller - Rita Ora - Jack Johnson - Ellie Goulding - Ian Brown 

On a  positive most of that list are fairly easy to get to see.  Radiohead are a little harder but most of the others are hard to avoid. I would have thought a list like this would be filled with people who hardly ever play or have split up and you hope will get back together.

This a list of artists/bands that are still active, a list of any possible even bringing back the dead would have a load of extras.

Enimem with Dr Dre and Snoop, Misty in Roots, Public Enemy with DJ Lord, Air, Chemical Brothers, Justice, Janelle Monae, Kae Tempest, Sleaford Mods, Billy No Mates, Saint Etienne, Jay Z, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Bicep, Underworld, Pet Shop Boys, Aphrodite, Micky Finn, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, The Orb, System 7, Gong, Hollie Cook with Horseman, Prince Fatty, Helen Love, Faithless, The Orb, Way Out West, Freestylers, Black Star Liner, E-Z Rollers, Nile Rodgers and Chic, Missy Elliot, Shy FX with UK Apache, Ian Brown, MIA, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Cypress Hill, Run DMC, Steel Pulse, Kayne West, Jurassic 5, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits.

Certainly loads more.

Off course the problem with this is impossible clashes all day everyday

Edited by Skip997
  • Upvote 2

The Killers, Neutral Milk Hotel, BearFur, Pierce O’Brien, Mike Stoyanov, A.R.T., The Wurzels, Steve The Furry, The Skinner Brothers, Yves Tumour, Kills Birds, Opus Kink, Muse, Gabriel Szatan (DJ Set), Tribes, Top Gear LIVE, The Cribs

Edited by TheWaters

28 minutes ago, Haydn Mate said:

I would fight in the front lines of the bloodiest battle this world has ever seen, and come back with no limbs, if that meant I was guaranteed this lineup:

Kae Tempest, Glass Animals, Beans On Toast (NO SLURS), Opus Kink, Neighbours Finale, Daughters t shirt, Yard Act, Arctic Monkeys (it's the full set brother (not a 70 minute set)), Cuck Meek, Bambara Unofficial, hairiest daughter, Brendan Rodgers, Sinead O'Brien, HIM, The Wurzels (DJ Set),

F

A

Y

E

W

E

B

S

T

E

R,

The Lounge Society, HMT Hard Cru, Sheafs, the fella from The Blinders playing cricket, Elton John on the organ, Kills Birds, The 59 Sound, Dry Cleaning

You can tell it’s the school holidays again. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

The Killers, Neutral Milk Hotel, BearFur, Pierce O’Brien, Mike Stoyanov, A.R.T., The Wurzels, Steve The Furry, The Skinner Brothers, Yves Tumour, Kills Birds, Opus Kink, Muse, Gabriel Szatan (DJ Set), Tribes, Top Gear LIVE, The Cribs

You will never reach your rep target if you carry on creaTING IDIOT POSTS.

The Hold Steady - anything else is a bonus!

Oh, if you insist - Bright Eyes, Titus Andronicus, Spiritualized, New Order, Steel Pulse, Sea Power, Super Furry Animals, Sufjan Stevens, Black Uhuru, Darren Hayman, Teenage Fanclub, Nina Nastasia.

Edited by Punksnotdead

49 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Saw them on the second stage in 1986

Hello Skip997,

Your user name was very challenging to write down, just then. I was going to say that it's an odd (to me) user name, and was actually going to say so. And then I remembered my own, which some might think falls into the 'odd' category. Wouldn't want to go down the 'people in glass houses route'. 

Now I have a confession to make. Would you believe I have never heard that track - or at least knowingly heard it? I just got with the organ gig, knew about the song from another person a long, long time ago, looked it up and posted it here. 

I wonder.

I really do.

2 hours ago, Skip997 said:

This a list of artists/bands that are still active, a list of any possible even bringing back the dead would have a load of extras.

Enimem with Dr Dre and Snoop, Misty in Roots, Public Enemy with DJ Lord, Air, Chemical Brothers, Justice, Janelle Monae, Kae Tempest, Sleaford Mods, Billy No Mates, Saint Etienne, Jay Z, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Bicep, Underworld, Pet Shop Boys, Aphrodite, Micky Finn, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, The Orb, System 7, Gong, Hollie Cook with Horseman, Prince Fatty, Helen Love, Faithless, The Orb, Way Out West, Freestylers, Black Star Liner, E-Z Rollers, Nile Rodgers and Chic, Missy Elliot, Shy FX with UK Apache, Ian Brown, MIA, De La Soul, A Tribe Called Quest, Cypress Hill, Run DMC, Steel Pulse, Kayne West, Jurassic 5, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits.

Certainly loads more.

Off course the problem with this is impossible clashes all day everyday

I don't always agree with your posts, but this would be total wet dream stuff for me!!! Highlights are, well, my highlights. 

But yeh, those clashes would be insane... 🙈

Can I add in an Outkast reunion, as I'm worried I'll never get to see them, and Stankonia was a big slice of my youth? I wanna add Bring Me The Horizon too... Also, since you have the orb playing twice, can we swap one out for The Prodigy? Ah fuck it, might as well add Bullet For My Valentine and Pendulum too, since this is total fantasy land thinking. 🙂 

• Upvote 1