Kettle / stove 29

Lenor Bottles 74 (+10)*

Airbeds 69

Torches 40

She Wee 35 

Hat/Hats 73

Camping Chairs 35 (-10) 

Pillows 69 

* so my case for fabric conditioner bottles includes saving the planet reduce, reuse, recycle. It is also supportive in the battle against rising costs as the uriwell or similar cost £10 + each time. The efficacy of the bottle given the greater volume v uriwell. Also my understanding is that the female of the species can use a bottle, albeit this is reported and not observed.  And finally that smell of fluffy washed towels at 5am in the tent when used is sublime.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chuckles07 said:

* so my case for fabric conditioner bottles includes saving the planet reduce, reuse, recycle. It is also supportive in the battle against rising costs as the uriwell or similar cost £10 + each time. The efficacy of the bottle given the greater volume v uriwell. Also my understanding is that the female of the species can use a bottle, albeit this is reported and not observed.  And finally that smell of fluffy washed towels at 5am in the tent when used is sublime.

+1. 

Also with self-inflating mats not on the list I’m taking Airbeds as in the same category. 
Similarly thinking that a uriwell would be in the same category as a lenor bottle. 
Would you downvote kettle/stove because a jetboil is better?

Walking Boots 95

Fresh and Black tent 89 

Power Bank 79 (+10)

Camp Shower 40

Kettle / stove 29

Lenor Bottles 64 

Airbeds 69

Torches 40

She Wee 35 

Hat/Hats 73

Camping Chairs 35

Pillows 69 

Having missed a lot of meet ups with people from here due to losing my big power bank and my phone battery being pathetic, I won't let that happen again.

Walking Boots 95

Fresh and Black tent 89 

Power Bank 79 

Camp Shower 40

Kettle / stove 19 (-10)

Lenor Bottles 74

Airbeds 69

Torches 40

She Wee 35 

Hat/Hats 73

Camping Chairs 35

Pillows 69