Pulp to return in 2023

briddj

31 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

APE would be great. I was thinking Brixton before you said outdoors.

Brixton would be amazing, but i feel like pulp would be best in a field to be honest!

3 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Hasn’t hillsbotough park had an planning  application for 3 nights, that isn’t tramlines it was thought to be AM but it might be split. 

AM has been planned there for ages like years, if they want all 3 nights they are 100% getting them i think. Tramlines might try for pulp perhaps

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Why not both?!

For sure, just not sure how much they'll end up doing. Could see like the leadmill night or two as a warm up and then straight onto fests/parks

25 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

So excited for this saw them many times but never at Glastonbury, enforced break for childbirth related reasons in 2011 and devastated to miss them. Are we thinking one off gig? Arenas? Festivals?

"Concerts" would imply more than a one off gig, which is good.

Beyond that, who knows. My best guess would be their own shows in selected venues, as it'd be easier to schedule and more lucrative than messing about with Festivals, but Pulp in general and Jarvis in particular can be unpredictable so who knows for sure.