Glastonbury 2022 Vlogs

gfa

The hopeful optimism in the first video when they were being directed to Pink 49 thinking they were in a close carpark.  Cut to them being absolutely fucked in the queue for a different gate than they were aiming for.  Peak Glastonbury.

• 3 months later...
25 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

im feeling deja vu here ? didnt this vid have a thread where it got disected ?

I first saw it a few months ago. I thought it was ideal, post ticket sale, stuff. I don’t know anything about it’s history.                                

Edited by Stutty

On 7/16/2022 at 8:16 PM, PassingCloud said:

Don’t you feel like you’re missing out when doing so much filming? Living in the moment and all that jazz….

It only takes a few seconds to grab a clip here and there. It's the editing afterwards which takes the time. I haven't done one at Glasto before but I do like making family video diaries and I've done a couple from Latitude. Taking the kids this year so I might do one this year as I'm struggling to find family videos from Glasto. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

that second one was seen as a little more unlikely .... the first one the guy has contacts on here so seems more legit 

The second one now has lots of people in the comments on his videos who met him... And as I pointed out when people were saying you never see both wrists, you actually do, a couple of times... No wristband... It's legit.

You should also watch some of his other videos, like the SEC championship one, where he's clearly having conversations with gate staff and blagging his way in.