Family Campervan Area & Ticket Delivery

Eduardo77

Hi Latituders!

Does anybody know when the campervan tickets are usually sent out?  Ticketmaster are advising me that the weekend tickets will be downloadable but am I correct in thinking the window stickers for family campervans/ general campervans arrive by post?

Thanks

On 7/6/2022 at 11:58 AM, Eduardo77 said:

Hi Latituders!

Does anybody know when the campervan tickets are usually sent out?  Ticketmaster are advising me that the weekend tickets will be downloadable but am I correct in thinking the window stickers for family campervans/ general campervans arrive by post?

Thanks

Hiya,  think this is the 1st year of downloadable tickets,  previously we've received all via post.  The campervan pass was always a hanging pass that you hang from your mirror rather than a sticker so presume this year it will be a download & print type of pass.  Just checked and ours aren't ready to download yet so can't advise further at the moment.

17 hours ago, Eduardo77 said:

Hi.  Thanks for responding.  Ours has arrived today too, Yay!  Mind put at rest.  (It's been 11 years since I was at Latitude) First festival in a van instead of a tent so really looking forward to this one 🚐🐑🌻🍻

Brilliant!  You'll love festivalling in a van, it's the best.

Saying that my driveway is still empty, my campervan went in for a gearbox rebuild last week and it's not back yet😬  Getting a touch twitchy, tomorrow I start nagging them. 

14 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

Brilliant!  You'll love festivalling in a van, it's the best.

Saying that my driveway is still empty, my campervan went in for a gearbox rebuild last week and it's not back yet😬  Getting a touch twitchy, tomorrow I start nagging them. 

Eek!  Fingers crossed everything works out and you get the van back in time.  If not then do you have a plan B?

Hello, excited for latitude and we just bought a campervan which we collected at the weekend. I’ve just gone online to buy a family campervan ticket and they seem to be sold out!? Am I missing something? I’ve got family weekend tickets and have accidentally bought a general campervan ticket 🤦🏼‍♀️ Help!?

22 minutes ago, Eduardo77 said:

Eek!  Fingers crossed everything works out and you get the van back in time.  If not then do you have a plan B?

No plan B.... plan A must be a success 😆

I literally don't have any camping equipment, nothing... our garage are really good though, we've 3 different VWs that all go there for work and they are aware that we're going to a festival next week.

I start panicking if on Monday night there's still no van on my drive 😉

18 minutes ago, Beckablue said:

Hello, excited for latitude and we just bought a campervan which we collected at the weekend. I’ve just gone online to buy a family campervan ticket and they seem to be sold out!? Am I missing something? I’ve got family weekend tickets and have accidentally bought a general campervan ticket 🤦🏼‍♀️ Help!?

Hey👋

General campervan pass is all good, the family campervan area is closer to the arena & limited to people with kids etc.  and they sell out fastest I think.  I don't have kids so have never used that area, think there may also be showers? 

If family has sold out then general is your only option if you wanted to bring your van.  

It's all friendly, no real noise late at night, in fact in 2016 we were asked to keep the noise down because we were quietly chatting to some new friends at 5am 😅😅 

14 hours ago, DirtyLurker said:

Hey👋

General campervan pass is all good, the family campervan area is closer to the arena & limited to people with kids etc.  and they sell out fastest I think.  I don't have kids so have never used that area, think there may also be showers? 

If family has sold out then general is your only option if you wanted to bring your van.  

It's all friendly, no real noise late at night, in fact in 2016 we were asked to keep the noise down because we were quietly chatting to some new friends at 5am 😅😅 

I agree with this. As I don't take my kids to festivals I've never used the family van site, but the general van site is always very quiet and full of nice people 

Well my campervan isn't going to be ready...

Hoping we can collect on Weds afternoon & either get across to Henham late Weds or failing that Thursday with the rest of the traffic.

Garage that we dropped van with sent it to another garage so I don't even know at this point in time where the hell my van even is🙄

At this rate I'll just be glad to even make it to Latitude 😭

On 7/13/2022 at 5:41 PM, DirtyLurker said:

Just to update:  campervan hanging pass arrived in the post today.

Did you opt for print at home tickets? Was it just your campervan ticket that arrived by post? If they are sending them by post that would have been good to know at time of purchase as I’ve no idea where they will send mine as I didn’t give them an address and my billing address is different to my postal address🙄🙄 ticketmaster are useless.

20 hours ago, Smeble said:

Did you opt for print at home tickets? Was it just your campervan ticket that arrived by post? If they are sending them by post that would have been good to know at time of purchase as I’ve no idea where they will send mine as I didn’t give them an address and my billing address is different to my postal address🙄🙄 ticketmaster are useless.

Don't think there was an option either way.

Contact Latitude, hopefully they can help.