Cimafunk

CaledonianGonzo

47 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Anyone in Glasto Latino late on the Friday night when these lads launched the entire tent into the stratosphere?

One of the all time great Glastonbury gigs. 

I really wanted to but my feet utterly failed me. I did do a hectic Friday and regretted it. I built in some sitting gigs for the rest of the weekend to help me. 

47 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Anyone in Glasto Latino late on the Friday night when these lads launched the entire tent into the stratosphere?

I had this marked as a Wildcard for Friday. We got stuck in the Park for a while after Four Tet and got distracted.

Was it really good?

On 7/5/2022 at 12:06 PM, CaledonianGonzo said:

What's the bar called next to glasto latino because they had a great band on Thursday night but can't remember what they were called ? Thanks

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Just the West Holts bar - althought the Ridge & Furrow is also just over the hedge in the T&C field.

Thanks..it was definitely the west holts bar then 👍 just need to find the name of the band now ... They had trumpets, trombone, saxophone, keyboards , drums,male lead singer with a few guest female singers

Edited by gazzared

3 hours ago, gazzared said:

What's the bar called next to glasto latino because they had a great band on Thursday night but can't remember what they were called ? Thanks

Was it Freddie and the Freeloaders? 

They regularly (always?? Possibly. ) play the Sunday night and I think another night too. It's our post headliner meeting point but then usually end up staying there for ages before heading on

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

Was it Freddie and the Freeloaders? 

They regularly (always?? Possibly. ) play the Sunday night and I think another night too. It's our post headliner meeting point but then usually end up staying there for ages before heading on

Yep that was them thanks. I left after 2hrs to watch camelphat which was a mistake , my friends stayed and said they carried on playing for ages 👏👏👏