BST 2023

mike99

Guns n Roses? They have a Glasgow stadium show to do after cancelling it this year so a festival next year seems likely whilst they are over but Glasto doesn't pay, Download is booked up already, probably too big for IOW and they had a falling out with R&L last time which leaves BST and is the sort of older act that they can sell all the extra premium shit for.

4 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Taylor is rumoured to be doing stadiums so I don’t think it will be her.

Reckon Post Malone could be back, and I think a lot of the shouts earlier (Harry, Kendrick, Billie etc) won’t do it as they toured this year.

I reckon it will be a fresh set of acts.

could see taylor doing bst and stadiums tbh

2 hours ago, Terry Smith said:

I’d like to see Lady Ga Ga have a crack plus the price of BST and crowd would suit all.Kings Of Leon perhaps?

Welcome to the forum 🙂

I think gaga would be more likely for stadiums, she prefers her own thing with big production i thought.

KoL possible, not the most exciting option but certainly a possibility. No idea if they are about yet, doing nothing significant in the UK this year.

5 hours ago, gfa said:

Welcome to the forum 🙂

I think gaga would be more likely for stadiums, she prefers her own thing with big production i thought.

KoL possible, not the most exciting option but certainly a possibility. No idea if they are about yet, doing nothing significant in the UK this year.

KoL are closing Boardmasters this year! They also just came off a notable UK tour! I doubt they’ll do Hyde Park next year but I would like to see it as a fan as I didn’t catch their last gig there! 

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2022 at 3:47 PM, gfa said:

Welcome to the forum 🙂

Thank you I had an amazing time at BST this year I was fortunate to see the Rolling Stones and Pearl Jam.I’ve managed to grab Springsteen tickets I personally thought this year was the best year I’ve been to.This year has been such a success I think lots of big big names will want to appear next year and also being the 10th anniversary.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

With the Depeche Mode chat about All Points East, I wonder if they would actually do this on one of the 55k shows?

Agreed, I could see them doing this but could also see APE building an alternative rock and electronic lineup around them. They seem a good fit for both festivals. The older demographic suits BST but their sound and ability to build a curated lineup around them would go well at APE.

• Upvote 1