BST 2023

mike99

22 hours ago, The Crimson King said:

Going for 

Bruce Springsteen (2nights) / Taylor Swift (2 nights) / Kendrick Lamar / The Who / Blur / The Killers / Billie Eilish 

I feel like more of these acts would do a second date

1 hour ago, Muppetmark said:

I guess bbcs weekend in September will be permanently canned then

Reckon it might start touring like big weekend does

27 minutes ago, axel75 said:

Any idea of how much tickets will be?
Personally thought this years shows were wildly overpriced.

£96.75 General Admission; £112.85 General Admission with Primary Entry; £197.95 Golden Circle (yes, I'm afraid you read that correctly, the only area guaranteed good sound quality!); £325.95 Golden Circle with VIP Hydeaway; £360.95 All VIP Terrace. Word to the wise I bought VIP Hydeaway tickets for Pearl Jam on the 8th. Although 'only' £130 in this case I found it absolutely pointless after 5pm. Huge queues for drinks and a massive bottle neck of people to try and get there from the Golden Circle (aka Ten Club) straight after The Pixies and in time to get back for the start of Pearl Jam. Might be ok for those who arrive at 1pm and aren't bothered by any other band during the day aside from the headliner. Just my opinion.

18 minutes ago, flint35 said:

£96.75 General Admission; £112.85 General Admission with Primary Entry; £197.95 Golden Circle (yes, I'm afraid you read that correctly, the only area guaranteed good sound quality!); £325.95 Golden Circle with VIP Hydeaway; £360.95 All VIP Terrace. Word to the wise I bought VIP Hydeaway tickets for Pearl Jam on the 8th. Although 'only' £130 in this case I found it absolutely pointless after 5pm. Huge queues for drinks and a massive bottle neck of people to try and get there from the Golden Circle (aka Ten Club) straight after The Pixies and in time to get back for the start of Pearl Jam. Might be ok for those who arrive at 1pm and aren't bothered by any other band during the day aside from the headliner. Just my opinion.

Further to the above it does look like they have a payment plan in place for tickets this time which might help those of us who don't fall into the upper echelons of society. I'm considering the Villa Park show instead to be honest. Even if that has a golden circle at least it won't be as large as the one at Hyde Park hence arguably a better view in general admission. Sound quality could be more echoey in a stadium though, tough call!!

Edited by flint35

11 hours ago, flint35 said:

Further to the above it does look like they have a payment plan in place for tickets this time which might help those of us who don't fall into the upper echelons of society. I'm considering the Villa Park show instead to be honest. Even if that has a golden circle at least it won't be as large as the one at Hyde Park hence arguably a better view in general admission. Sound quality could be more echoey in a stadium though, tough call!!

they have had a payment plan through festicket for a while now 

On 7/14/2022 at 11:08 AM, axel75 said:

Any idea of how much tickets will be?
Personally thought this years shows were wildly overpriced.

I'd be surprised if they come down any time soon. Biffy Clyro's shows for November had bigger booking fees than usual, so I'm half-expecting this to be an across-the-board issue going forward.

Taylor is rumoured to be doing stadiums so I don’t think it will be her.

Reckon Post Malone could be back, and I think a lot of the shouts earlier (Harry, Kendrick, Billie etc) won’t do it as they toured this year.

I reckon it will be a fresh set of acts.