Caravans - asking for a friend!

PassingCloud

Have a friend that’s looking at taking his wife and four (!) children next year. But only really possible if they can take their caravan. 
Can anyone give advice on when caravan tickets go on sale and whether they sell out stupid quick like the ticket sale? 

Edited by PassingCloud

Campervan / Caravan tickets go on sale shortly after the main ticket sale... and yes, there is a bit of a scramble for them..

Info here https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/

If official CV fields dont work the closest is Ashcombe Farm (a proper campsite) and Ashcombe Parking Field (which also takes caravans/campers).. These are walking distance.. I am sure there are others but i think if you get focussed (and get help) you should hopefully get the CV ticket you (or your friend) want..

The thing that baffles me is how on earth can you get 2 adults and FOUR kids in a caravan.... oh my days! 

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, ShuMart said:

Trying to get my caravan ticket for this year was almost as bad as the actual ticket. 

Same strategy applies as getting the normal tickets, rope as many people in to try for you as you can get.

Be prepared to get multiple purchases and have to sort out refunds . 

1 minute ago, BlueDaze said:

they did have a CV resale as well as my buddy (who booked Ashcombe Park as a back-up) managed to get one in CV East

(I still cannot imagine the chaos of having 6 staying in a caravan....👀)

There are some very big caravans out there.

This one is 27 foot long

index.jpg