Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Noel Gallagher

George Ezra

Kasabian

Tbf, that maybe too big?

It is a festival that has double the capacity of Truckfest so there's no reason why these big big name cant help grow the event over the next 5 years.

Foals

Jamie T

Kasabian

that's my perfect semi realistic line-up 

Edited by Jack01825

• 5 weeks later...

(Thought I’d add this in the 2023 discussion!)

So been having a think of the mid sized acts that could probably play it:

Kasabian, Foals, Noel Gallagher HFB, George Ezra, Jamie T, Lewis Capaldi, Biffy Clyro, Snow Patrol, The Chemical Brothers, Florence and the Machine, The Prodigy

Sure there’s a few more about, but wouldn’t be unhappy with 3 off of that list! 

59 minutes ago, sisco said:

(Thought I’d add this in the 2023 discussion!)

So been having a think of the mid sized acts that could probably play it:

Kasabian, Foals, Noel Gallagher HFB, George Ezra, Jamie T, Lewis Capaldi, Biffy Clyro, Snow Patrol, The Chemical Brothers, Florence and the Machine, The Prodigy

Sure there’s a few more about, but wouldn’t be unhappy with 3 off of that list! 

The Prodigy I can't see being back so soon. Florence, Kasabian and Biffy Clyro/Ezra maybe. I think The Chems will be back at Creamfields. Jamie T is a bit too risky I think given his London outdoor show. I don't think he's a as big as Fender.

On 7/27/2022 at 3:57 PM, atomised said:

sadly Pulp or Blur are way out of victorious league. 

Probably correct, but Damon has a bit of a history with Southsea. Gorillaz played a warm up show at Portsmouth Guildhall, Damon also played a show at the Wedgewood Rooms (400 capacity) and he also played on the pier with Good, The Bad and the Queen and Damon has talked about how much he likes playing there..... so whilst it's unlikely I wouldn't 100% count it out.

33 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

The Prodigy I can't see being back so soon. Florence, Kasabian and Biffy Clyro/Ezra maybe. I think The Chems will be back at Creamfields. Jamie T is a bit too risky I think given his London outdoor show. I don't think he's a as big as Fender.

Yeah maybe mate.  Was more a list of those sort of middle of the range level acts that could prob do it. 

I still reckon something like:

Noel Gallaghers HFB

George Ezra

Kasabian

popping in for the first time in forever 

this years was amazing right? blown away by White Lies, We Are Scientists and Inhaler, White Lies especially have made a true fan out of me from their set

anyway next year

Friday: 
Headline: Foals
Undercard: Wet Leg, Hard Fi

Saturday:
Headliners: Wolf Alice (Common)
Undercard: Idles (surely at this point right?) Beabadoobee, DMAS

Sunday: 
Headliners: The Chemical Brothers or Disclosure (Common), Jamie T (Castle)
Undercard: The Cribs, Sleaford Mods, Ride, 

What about Chase and Status as headliners? They are due surely if Chems can't do it. Would be great to have a big dance act on late at night rather than the slot Example had - he got the crowd really going but wasn't on for long enough and way too early in the day.

Duran Duran would be good too after all the coverage they have had this year. Love a bit of nostalgia. 

Personally I would love Thirty Seconds to Mars but that would be a stretch for Victorious and not even sure if they tour anymore due to Jerod's acting 'career'.

7 hours ago, FxxxItFlowers said:

this years was amazing right? blown away by White Lies, We Are Scientists and Inhaler, White Lies especially have made a true fan out of me from their set

anyway next year

Friday: 

Saturday:

Sunday: 

I’d 100% buy a ticket to your festival!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FxxxItFlowers said:

anyway next year

Friday: 

Saturday:

Sunday: 

you've forgotten a Friday night castle headliner now the whole sites going to be open 

12 hours ago, FxxxItFlowers said:

anyway next year

Friday: 

Saturday:

Sunday: 

That would be ace - Idles, yes please!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jack01825 said:

any idea when that likely is? 🙂

I have booked truckfest for next year aswell as victorious which i sorted this morning 

Just looking into it now and I’ll get back to you! (My meeting cancelled and can’t be bothered to do anything important! Lol)

So just looked at the dates of 1st announcement and crossover:

Tramlines - announced 10th November - shared 12 acts between top 2 stages - Shared 1 headliner (Sam Fender)

Truck - announced 29th November - shared 5 acts between the top 2 stages - Shared 1 headliner (Sam Fender)

Y Not - announced 4th November - shared 9 acts between the top 2 stages - Shared 1 headliner (Stereophonics)

58 minutes ago, sisco said:

So just looked at the dates of 1st announcement and crossover:

Tramlines - announced 10th November - shared 12 acts between top 2 stages - Shared 1 headliner (Sam Fender)

Truck - announced 29th November - shared 5 acts between the top 2 stages - Shared 1 headliner (Sam Fender)

Y Not - announced 4th November - shared 9 acts between the top 2 stages - Shared 1 headliner (Stereophonics)

so long to wait haha but nevermind can all play speculation games until then !!!