Victorious Festival 2023 Discussion

Jack01825

With 2022 almost upon us its never too early to start speculation about 2023 right?! 🤪

What we thinking? 

I would love Foals or Muse to headline but too big right? 

Maybe Richard Ashcroft could come back? 

with Hard-Fi coming back onto the scene later this year i imagine they will be pretty sort after just like Tom Meighan, perhaps even kasabian??

Like i say just speculation but a bit of fun unless somebody has inside info 👀

1 hour ago, Jack01825 said:

With 2022 almost upon us its never too early to start speculation about 2023 right?! 🤪

What we thinking? 

I would love Foals or Muse to headline but too big right? 

Maybe Richard Ashcroft could come back? 

with Hard-Fi coming back onto the scene later this year i imagine they will be pretty sort after just like Tom Meighan, perhaps even kasabian??

Like i say just speculation but a bit of fun unless somebody has inside info 👀

Tom Meighan is hardly sought after 😂 was giving seatfiller tickets away to his 1000 cap show in London a few months ago. disgusting man.

Kasabian not a bad headliner shout though.

Ashcroft or Kasabian / someone younger like Capaldi or Ezra / Chemical Brothers maybe

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Tom Meighan is hardly sought after 😂 was giving seatfiller tickets away to his 1000 cap show in London a few months ago. disgusting man.

Kasabian not a bad headliner shout though.

Ashcroft or Kasabian / someone younger like Capaldi or Ezra / Chemical Brothers maybe

True, im not talking about him headlining just being there as i know he is at a couple of festivals this summer which i would imagine will be the kickstart to others booking im 

Gerry Cinnamon would be great too 

1 hour ago, Jack01825 said:

True, im not talking about him headlining just being there as i know he is at a couple of festivals this summer which i would imagine will be the kickstart to others booking im 

Gerry Cinnamon would be great too 

Not sure Gerry is a headliner that far south - might feel a bit weak. I reckon Gerry will be going into hiding now potentially - he's been touring a while now. He currently only has 2 glasgow dates booked and nothing else - think that's him done until the next album

I think Foals are a credible shout for this, perhaps? I mean, I feel that they will be at R+L next year as one of the co-headliners - likely a MSE one, so the lower side if my geography is correct - but not a bad shout.

Possibly skew a little too... young? Stereophonics a bigger draw on the live circuit, but they're as family-friendly as you get these days.

Just now, Jack01825 said:

Very Optimistic!! Jamie T not a bad shout though as he is back on the scene 

i heard his glasto set from my tent, very dull.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jack01825 said:

I would say Pulp or Blur may have a chance based on the lineup this year having the likes of Suede, Kula Shaker, ocean colour scene etc...

Yeah….. they’re not even comparable sadly.

Thats like saying Ann-Marie is headlining the Castle stage so Taylor Swift could do it next year!!

Think there’ll be some big ish names around next yeah though.  I personally think George Ezra will be one of the headliners 

34 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yeah….. they’re not even comparable sadly.

Thats like saying Ann-Marie is headlining the Castle stage so Taylor Swift could do it next year!!

Think there’ll be some big ish names around next yeah though.  I personally think George Ezra will be one of the headliners 

yeah thought that might be the case, pulp will defo do something with AM as i know they are planning something big next year up in sheffield!

I dont mind George but Foals or Kasabian would be my preference 

4 minutes ago, Jack01825 said:

yeah thought that might be the case, pulp will defo do something with AM as i know they are planning something big next year up in sheffield!

I dont mind George but Foals or Kasabian would be my preference 

I reckon both AM and Pulp will do Hillsborough park gigs (although AM rumoured for stadiums and will no doubt do Glastonbury)

Yeah they’re defo 2 more possible names. Be happy with both of the too.  Was on the barrier for Foals at Glastonbury and they were so good 

16 minutes ago, sisco said:

I reckon both AM and Pulp will do Hillsborough park gigs (although AM rumoured for stadiums and will no doubt do Glastonbury)

Yeah they’re defo 2 more possible names. Be happy with both of the too.  Was on the barrier for Foals at Glastonbury and they were so good 

Liam has not done victorious yet and done a lot of festivals last couple years so maybe a possibility?