What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

Bought this new tent as really needed an upgrade. I do want an F&B one but the three man with porch version I was going to get has currently sold out. Then I popped into Asda the other morning before work and found this four man reduced in a sale to £25 from £50 (currently goes for around £60 on eBay). So I bought it as it's a bargain and will definitely do as a back up. Looks alright to me.

IMG_166003205924F~2.jpg

19 minutes ago, sime said:

Bought this new tent as really needed an upgrade. I do want an F&B one but the three man with porch version I was going to get has currently sold out. Then I popped into Asda the other morning before work and found this four man reduced in a sale to £25 from £50 (currently goes for around £60 on eBay). So I bought it as it's a bargain and will definitely do as a back up. Looks alright to me.

IMG_166003205924F~2.jpg

I've been looking at them in my Asda as every year they reduce them so will have a look later thanks.... My daughter needs it for creamfields 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BlackZeppelin said:

I'm all ears?

Please let us know if this works

Although, I won't be able to do it until after the festival. They say to allow for 2 weeks for shipping, but it's only NL to UK, so I'm expecting between 3-5 days at most.

Going to pick them up and "decant" the vacuum packed bag into a lunchbox with all my other edible snacks in the middle of my large backpack, fingers crossed it all goes fine.

There's a couple of websites, can send them in a DM if you'd like?

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Although, I won't be able to do it until after the festival. They say to allow for 2 weeks for shipping, but it's only NL to UK, so I'm expecting between 3-5 days at most.

Going to pick them up and "decant" the vacuum packed bag into a lunchbox with all my other edible snacks in the middle of my large backpack, fingers crossed it all goes fine.

There's a couple of websites, can send them in a DM if you'd like?

Cheers Mega,

That will come in very handy for '23 if we manage to get tickets.

Shrooms seem to be the hardest thing to come by at the festival.

Edited by BlackZeppelin

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Started work on the pyramid screens … added the surrounds and hopefully I’ll get them attached by the end of today 

IMG_3984.MOV

I keep getting an error message when I try and open the attachment, but I'd quite like to see it. Why can't I open it? Is it location sensitive? I'm in Germany at the moment, could that be a reason?

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

3 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I keep getting an error message when I try and open the attachment, but I'd quite like to see it. Why can't I open it? Is it location sensitive? I'm in Germany at the moment, could that be a reason?

Weird … anyone else have issues ? Can you see this ? 

4 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

What do you do when you're not working at the festival? Are they fine with the time you take off for Glasto? Must be quite a few weeks on the farm.

Self employed graphic design, can take as much time off as I need as long as deadlines are met.

19 minutes ago, PolygonWindow said:

Anyone know the ticket date? oct 2nd or 9th?

9th expected as coach is a few days before. 2nd would put coach in september which is incredibly unlikely 🙂