Open'er Festival 2023

Rico_Pliskin

7 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

I've already paid for accommodation and will get the fan tix early bird. Fully committed.

I will probably go too, but after this year's line up, which was rather disappointing for me, I am waiting with buying a ticket until at least December/January. I'm afraid that with each edition we're going to have more and more pop and rap artists (not only on the Main Stage).

1 minute ago, mln said:

I will probably go too, but after this year's line up, which was rather disappointing for me, I am waiting with buying a ticket until at least December/January. I'm afraid that with each edition we're going to have more and more pop and rap artists (not only on the Main Stage).

I think next year there will be so many more big names more comfortable touring. 

That said, this year the days with pop/rap names had pretty good indie in the tents/others stages. 

Like if you don't like Taylor etc I'm sure they'll have a really big act in the tent to disperse the crowd.

I caught Charlie xcx at Prima and while it's not my thing I rathered enjoyed it. That said I wouldn't like to see Travis Scott or Post Malone but Im hopeful they wont be back so soon.

• Upvote 1

That's all true, but I am afraid they will be also filling tents with more and more pop/rap names.

Also, I'd rather have some acts I wanna see on Main Stage, not spending the whole festival in tents 😛

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

When are we thinking fan tix will drop? 

In the past couple of years, fan tix went on sale in the first week of September, so they can drop them anytime now. I'm thinking that the delay may be caused by this whole voucher situation.

8 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

What's the voucher situation?

https://opener.pl/en/vouchers-2022
You will be able to use these vouchers to buy tickets for one of the next three editions. It would be pretty unfair to release fan tix when people still did not get their vouchers.
On the other hand, they have time to give the money back until February, which is kind of late to start ticket sales. Maybe they're trying to come up with some fair solution.

Edited by mln
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Tomorrow is Depeche Mode day so maybe then?

There are some rumours they're doing a stadium show in Poland (Warsaw or Chorzow).

5 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Has there been a time where fan tix or early birds have been announced after the first act is announced?

Yes, for 2016 edition, when they announced Florence and the Machine in early September.

Today, the festival's director will be a guest in a podcast / radio show focused mainly on social problems, human rights etc. However, maybe we will hear something about next year's edition.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Chemical Bros will be returning I'd say.

They've confirmed a gig in Ireland June 23rd which they cancelled last year.

Hopefully, this time it's going to happen...

Edited by mln

18 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Reckon Taylor swift and Kendrick are. returning with Queens of the Stone age.

Also think Massive attack w/ young father's.

You have any thoughts on heads/sub heads?

Based on current rumours around European fests, I'd bet on something from these acts: 

Heads: Taylor, Kendrick, RHCP, Billie Eilish, Muse, Arctic Monkeys
Co-heads/subs: QOTSA, Doja Cat, Lizzo, The 1975, Chemical Brothers, Paramore.

7 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

They put Taylor swift and Calvin Harris on the same day haha 

Haha, this clashfinder is mine, but it's rather a list of acts that may be available in 2023 🙂

In 2020, we had Taylor and Martin Garrix on the same day, so I just put another popular DJ for this slot.

18 minutes ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Would love to see yeah yeah yeahs 

Would love to see them as well, new album is really good.

Edited by mln
  • Thanks 1