Arctic Monkeys

FloorFiller

5 minutes ago, Dronx said:

So we’re thinking 2 Hillsborough Park, Anfield, Middlesbrough, Coventry & Emirates? 

And likely something in scotland which isn't a stadium apparently. So a mix of stadiums and big parks it would seem. In June next year which is also when Glasto is obv. Also seen other people saying Old Trafford in Manchester, stadium or cricket ground I dunno, either works I guess.

4 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

And likely something in scotland which isn't a stadium apparently. So a mix of stadiums and big parks it would seem. In June next year which is also when Glasto is obv. Also seen other people saying Old Trafford in Manchester, stadium or cricket ground I dunno, either works I guess.

Would defo be the cricket ground 

36 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Maybe that random one the killers did in Scotland? Or TRNSMT again

30 minutes ago, mufcok said:

If all this is true about stadiums, I'm selfishly hoping they do some U.S dates February - April next year. I'll have a bit of that

This is pretty certain I would imagine. They are doing a couple US fests in Autumn and clearly having October off which will be the gap for album release and promo. South America and Aus already accounted for so the US will defo get way more in 2023

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Killers did Falkirk stadium, as I say though @Mezhyp1has been told no scottish stadium and he's been reliable before so no reason to doubt thatimo, it'll be a big park or trnsmt again as u say 

Certainly looks like TRNSMT is a decent shout, although i've got to say they have stepped down their headliner bookings recently so AM would be pretty expensive. Right time of the year too, just after glasto

25 minutes ago, mufcok said:

I'm still in two minds whether to do the Sunday at Leeds, if I can pick up a ticket, or hang on for what's surely to come in 2023.

The rest of the dates this year are all over the show, not sure I can make any work

Is there an autumn gap for anything over here? Early winter too?

Clashes with Qatar 2022, if you're football-mad, of course.

27 minutes ago, mufcok said:

I'm still in two minds whether to do the Sunday at Leeds, if I can pick up a ticket, or hang on for what's surely to come in 2023.

The rest of the dates this year are all over the show, not sure I can make any work

I’m hoping to get something nearer the gig. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Is there an autumn gap for anything over here? Early winter too?

Clashes with Qatar 2022, if you're football-mad, of course.

The gap is in October as far as I remember. I thought U.S stuff could come then, given they have festivals in LA & Vegas in September, but nothing has been mentioned

Just now, mufcok said:

The gap is in October as far as I remember. I thought U.S stuff could come then, given they have festivals in LA & Vegas in September, but nothing has been mentioned

Hoping to swing up to Leeds Festival for their day - though more to see how BMTH acquit themselves as a headline act. Will require it to be played by ear though, and it is the same day as Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds at APE, playing that all-timer setlist. It's a matter of metrics and money, in the end!

8 minutes ago, mufcok said:

The october gap is for album promo almost certainly. Maybe a smaller gig like RAH in 2018 to coincide with that.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, st dan said:

Rumours of new album coming in October. Guessing that news, plus their R&L headline show, means we should expect the lead single very soon I would have thought.
Looking forward to seeing which sound they’ve gone for. 

Apparently people on the AM boards are saying it’s gonna be like the last album with no pre-release single, so looks like it’s just gonna have to be live recordings to get a gist of the new stuff for now. 

2 hours ago, st dan said:

Rumours of new album coming in October. Guessing that news, plus their R&L headline show, means we should expect the lead single very soon I would have thought.
Looking forward to seeing which sound they’ve gone for. 

Seen people saying within a week of Reading fest (not sure which way)

On 7/5/2022 at 4:05 PM, NorthernSoul52 said:

Hoping to swing up to Leeds Festival for their day - though more to see how BMTH acquit themselves as a headline act. Will require it to be played by ear though, and it is the same day as Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds at APE, playing that all-timer setlist. It's a matter of metrics and money, in the end!

Errrrrrr. Excuse me? All timer setlist? 👀👀👀👀👀👀